Username Password: Remember me

Gangster_Story Re-Arrival CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gangster_Story Re-Arrival CCA Application

Gangster_Story Re-Arrival CCA Application 10 years ago #207089

Steam Name:Gangster_Story
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31475716
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? Well to put it plain and simple, I really want to get back into it. Having two characters to play on would be fantastic again. Another good reason is the RP experience I get out of it. I loved playing CCA and would love to get back into it again.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? My character is a very rugged man, but he lacks many of the reliable qualities that make him a team player. On the other side though, he appreciates collaboration with his teammates and detests lone wolf like behavior (even though he does it himself). He is physically fit for a new RCT coming off the assembly line.
What kind of personality does your character give? An open, but very stubborn one. He likes his own way unless you can actually provide a better one. Most of the time though, he tries his best to overcome his problems and get to the core of the objectives he faces.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?To uphold the law of the Administrator, to provide aid to comrades in need, and to provide fear to suppress the tyranny of the rebellion. As a CCA I will be expected to keep civilized order in a fashion acceptable to my superiors.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? Judging as this is my second application, I could say out of experience that it is a great one. It yield high activity of RP, and at the same time a very "storybook" feeling so to speak.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
-------------------------------------------------

It's just another grey, cloudy day in City 17, and the place is swarmed by CCA left to right. George Grieytov has just transferred here, sadly as an accident, to meet his brother. He took the wrong turn, and walked off into the main Nexus building to see about housing.

George came in and opened the door slowly. His body being frail from the remedial labor in his previous city. A tall man, dressed in a light green, but stained, suit was standing nonchalantly at his desk. All George could hear what was to believed the clock, but after some brief glances to the side of himself he realized it was the man tapping his fingers on the desk. "Tap, CLINK, Tap, CLINK, Tap.." i,s all he really could hear in the room. He stared down at the empty line, and slowly walked, suitcase in hand, working up a nerve to talk to this slick green man. As he got closer, the man started to move upright. As soon as he was stood tall, George took a look towards his chest. Stains of crimson and maroon around areas where the suit was heavily patched. The man stared eventfully at George, like he was going to pull a rabbit out of his suitcase. George walked up to the desk and placed his suitcase on the floor with a large thud. The man in green winced at the sound of the suitcase's metal base hitting the floor. He seemed to take notice to every little detail of George, the room, his desk, and even the small bugs crawling on the disheveled reminisce of what used to be a tiled floor. The man's eyes perked up, and they met with George's. "Can I help you?", said the man in a sly fashion. George thought this man should be hosting a radio with the kind of trophy voice he had. His voice croaked, "Yes, I n-need to see about meeting my brother, I believe he said he could let me to his housing here." The man in green stared at George for a few seconds. "You must be..", he went through his file cabinet, "...George Grieytov, yes?". "Yes, I am. I was wondering if you could be able to find out about my brother's whereabouts." "His name?", the man asked. "Seth Grieytov..." George said in a dull way. The name had no ring to it at all, and he seemed not to be proud of even having him as a brother. The man looked up once more with a manila folder in his wrinkled palms, and proceeded to put it on the table. "Read it.", the man said assertively. George picked the ripped folder and opened it seeing pictures of Seth. His old family, parents, girlfriend, and things like that. He started to skim through his details, and found an oddity that peaked his curiosity. In bold red print it read :

DECEASED - Residual Remains Found After Am[--]t[-]n.

George gasped at the sight of the first word. But what really made him question it, was the fact that the last word was scratched out. He put the file back down, still open, and stared back at the green suited man. "You read it huh? He was wiped out along with some CP officer. Both were in cahoots in some weird scandal. He doesn't live here anyways, he was back up in 19 last I checked."

"I can't believe it.", George said surprisingly.

"We have housing available though," the man puts a key on the desk, "if you want it, take it."

George takes the key in his hands and puts it in his pocket. "What do I owe you?", he asked.

"Nothing right now, the housing's free on me.", the man said.

George's eyes widened at this act of kindness. Not everyday did he get a chance that people actually acted nice towards him. He pulled his suitcase up, and started to make his way out, taking note of the placement of the room to remember it.

Some of the day goes by, and George gets to his room.

George places his suitcase on the floor, again with the average thud. He pulls out his extra clothing he got upon arrival and folded it, putting to the side for later. He goes into the bathroom and turns on the faucet. The cool water, even though dirty, was refreshing to him. He splashed the cool liquid on his face. Immediately the extremities on his face vanished for a second, as the water balled off his face. He stared into the mirror, pondering about the man in green. A loud sound came out from outside, and he saw a cloaked man running away to what he thought were CCA. The CCA stopped in their tracks looking around, and walked into the building. Fearing for his life, George opened the window and hopped out. Hurt from the fall, he sluggishly moved himself to the street and paced himself in the direction towards to where the cloaked man walked off to. Rebel activity was one of Seth's specialties. He knew the ins and outs of it apparently, and getting information off this cloaked figure would possibly help him know what really happened to his brother, and why the city is so foreign to him. He made a turn to see bright white lights of a vehicle. It was a painted APC with a lamba symbol on it, and the dark figure was approaching it. Like a deer in headlights, George stopped and stared towards the vehicle. Thought of regret came through his head, he feared that he would die today. He quivered in his place and then heard the radio of the CCA coming from behind. The two officers came by and yelled out "We found em'!" and "There they are!". Immediately George's legs started to move, and he ran towards the APC. Then the clicking of the officers MP7's started up. Bullets flew and one hit George on this shoulder blade, as the shots were hitting the armored vehicle the rebels shot back. A firefight rang out in this alleyway, and George couldn't make a turn. The last thing George would hear now is the sound of an anti-material rifle shoot off. The sound crackled in the air like lightning, and down like a great tower fell George. The shot went through his chest, both his lung and heart pierced by the bullet. The rebels went off on foot, and the two officers ran off. More came to aid them, but a few stopped to see George's lifeless grey carcass on the ground. A HELIX officer pulled him off towards the Nexus building he was in, when he arrived.

"Move him into the recondition chamber.", commanded the man in green.

Hours would pass, and George's body was put under the knife. The next morning he'd wake up with his body modified completely.

He was a drone. Nothing more than what he previously was, but he had a greater purpose. He was to aid the combine in duties to be a new man, a new recruit.

And so ends the story of George (Sorry for the corny stuff). He was, like everyone else in the CCA was turned into a new person, ready to be molded into a monster as he gets up in the ranks. What will it take? Where will it bring him? Why him in the first place, and who was the green suited man?

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
It's another grey day at City 17, and a UNION (me) officer is patrolling the main plaza.

The UNION walks towards what is seen to be a man going through trash.
<::"Citizen."::>
"Err- Hello sir!", the man said.
/me puts his hands on his baton, thinking about the worst that could happen.
<::"W-what are you doing here?":>>
"Same thing as you, just walking around doing nuthin'!"
/me walks towards the citizen shooing him off
-an crack of a bullet is heard from the outside
/me unholsters his 9mm pistol very scarily, shivering as he pulls the slide back
-The citizen runs off covering his head in fear of what would happen.
-The radio starts to sound
Radio: <::UNION, make no attempt to approach the shots, keep an eye on the plaza for any rebellious activity!::>
<::"Yes sir!"::>
-The UNION walks off to his guard point, near the apartments. (applying City 19 map locations here.)
-Men in black run off from the south end of the plaza, and the UNION steps in front of them cowardly.
-One of the men stop running and face the UNION with a baton in his hand
(Man)Attempts to hit the UNION with a swing towards him.
(M)/roll 56
/roll 73
-The swing fails the man is open for a counter attack.
/me attempts to hit the man in the back
/roll 14
(M)/roll 28
-The man falls and jumps up avoiding the UNION's pathetic attempt at an attack
(M) attempts to jab the officer
(M)/roll 46
/roll 92
-The union dodges the jab.
/me attempts to fire a shot at the man and closes his eyes
/roll 87
(M)/roll 89
-The man looks at the Officer, and a shot is heard.
/me opens his eyes to see the gore
-It wasn't his shot that killed the man, it was a GHOST that took the shot.
Radio: <:: UNION, I took care of your problem. Head to the HQ and get to your DvL, we are mobilizing!
/me runs over to the main building, as he watches others getting to the streets in squads
-puffs of smoke go over the mainland, and the siren is heard.

<<IC>>
Name: George Grieytov
CID: 78942
Hair Color:Grey/silver
Eye Color:Blue
Facial Hair:Grey/silver
Race:Caucasian
Height:"6'1
Weight:165 pounds before surgery/145 pounds after
Distinguishing Marks:Scar and metal extruding spinal cord on his back. Extruding tube from the base of the back of the neck. Metal shoulder blade, scar across the eye. Bald, blank eyes.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?No, but after surgery somewhat.
List previous fields you are experienced in:Janitorial duties, firing experience, and some martial arts experience.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:I would want to enforce the law, and keep civilized society in order. All in the honor of the Administrator and our Benefactors.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)No, never.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes, I understand the consequences.

The topic has been locked.

Re: Gangster_Story Re-Arrival CCA Application 10 years ago #207106

I might not have much experience with Hl2RP but this looks quite nice in my personal opinion.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Gangster_Story Re-Arrival CCA Application 10 years ago #207108

Accepted, please talk to a super admin(Kruger,Grim,Me,Dah owners) in game.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds