Fayul's CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fayul's CCA Application

Fayul's CCA Application 10 years ago #207068

Steam Name: Fayul
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29625595
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?
To enforce the strict laws of the union and enhance my RP skills if possible.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?
Can sprint for a short period of time, but fails in long distance. My character has a quick temper.
What kind of personality does your character give?
My character tends to get angry a lot, taking out his frustrations and annoyances on others.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?
I am expected to strictly police the citizen population using whatever the Union feels necessary, I am also expected to work with my fellow units to ensure this occurs.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?
I think (Well, I know) that the CCA will be an opportunity to better enhance roleplay skills and see how I can adapt to certain scenarios in the CCA, I also expect to get to know my fellow players units better through RP.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Viktor Van Draik was a young child living in a small, run down village in eastern Russia. Viktor lived with his alcoholic mother and violent older brother, Sven. The two would always beat and abuse Viktor, no matter what had occurred, they would take their pain out on Viktor, knowing he was helpless and could do nothing about this. Viktor grew up with this constant abuse, growing more hopeful that he would soon escape this life and move on to a better one. Viktor, ever since his abusers started tormenting him, had wanted to take out his anger on other people, as his mother and brother did. He felt like doing this was a way to escape, so he was rarely liked in his social life. Viktor was alone throughout his teenage years, and he never grew any form of friendship with anybody. The day that the Combine arrived, was the day that Viktor's life would change for the better. Shortly after the war that had been raging on outside his home, Viktor's abusers were up to no good again, and he was being abused once more, brutally than ever, he even lost a few teeth due to the severe beatings he would receive. But the Combine Civil Authority had been established, and a search of the residential areas occurred, and at just the right time, as Viktor was so close to complete and utter death, some may say he was "rescued" by two CCA units coming in and taking his mother away from him, as well as his brother. Viktor may have been 21, but he was still upset to see his mother ruthlessly shot in the street, but all he now cared about was freedom from his captors. At that very moment, Viktor knew he was destined to join the ranks of the Combine Civil Authority.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
*A UNION-05 unit notices two citizens fighting in the plaza*
UNION- Hold it right there!
MAN 1 Attempts to run away
MAN 1 Rolls 14
UNION Rolls 15
MAN 1 Fails in escaping
UNION-05 Attempts to radio for back-up
UNION rolls 56
MAN 1 Rolls 27
UNION-05 Radios in: Requesting assistance, two men fighting in the plaza!
HELIX-02 Sprints to the scene
MAN 2 says Fuck you!
MAN 2 Attempts to run away from the two units
MAN 2 Rolls 96
HELIX-02 Rolls 45
MAN 2 Flees from the units
HELIX Chases after the running man
UNION-05 Attempts to forcefully tie the citizen
UNION Rolls 66
MAN 1 Rolls 45
UNION-05 Successfully apprehends the man, beating him down, shaking due to fear as he does so.
UNION-05 radios in: I-I got h-him...
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>
Name: Viktor Van Draik
CID:72046
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair:
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5,9
Weight: 136 pounds
Distinguishing Marks: None
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?
No.
List previous fields you are experienced in:
Writing, fluently speaking and reading Russian+English
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:
To police the citizen population and ensure that no anti-citizens roam the streets of the city
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
No.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)
I perfectly understand the consequences

Fayul
  • Fayul
  • Junior Boarder
Friendly Players HL2RP Operator
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fayul's CCA Application 10 years ago #207109

Accepted, please talk to a super admin(Kruger,Grim,Me,Dah owners) in game.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds