Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application (Fixed)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application (Fixed)

BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application (Fixed) 10 years, 2 months ago #203158

Steam Name : The1BloodSkull

Steam Id : STEAM_0:0:17879667

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : I think that becoming a vortigaunt will open many new RP opportunities. It will also show me something new that I never experienced before.

What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : You follow the CCA orders. Whether it is either clean up some shit, or eating it. I will follow what they tell me.

What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : I would help resistance vortigaunts free their kin. As well when the chance comes, help free mine.

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) : Ror'Sia was brought to Earth at a decent age. He and his kin lived in a secluded forest in the middle of nowhere. Ror'Sia grew up like a normal Vortigaunt, until the Combine came. One day when Ror'Sia and two other members of his kin were out hunting for food. All of a sudden a Combine Helicopter flies above. Ror'Sia and his friends rush back to their camp. There were Combine all over their camp and a Helicopter flies over it. Ror'Sia and his friends watch what happens from behind some bushes. They watch as the Combine kill a few more of their ken. Ror'Sia and his friends agree that the only option is to flee. They make it pretty far from the camp. They decide to take refuge near a stream for a while. They thought it would be a good place for water and food. It was around midnight when Ror'Sia spots blue glowing eyes out in the distance in some talls bushes. Ror'Sia wakes up his friends and then suddenly, the eyes start running towards them, it is a hunter. They quickly try and destroy it before it calls in backup. They were too slow though, they managed to kill it but right after it dies, a Combine Helicopter flies over them. Shining a bright light down upon them in the sky. Seconds later they are surrounded by OTA troopers. One of the Ror'Sia's friends tries to run but one of the troopers fires a single shot into his skull. Ror'Sia and his other friend were captured and put into slavery. They were both split into different cities. And this is where the beginning ends.

The Combine killed most of Ror'Sia's kin, mostly the ones that resisted. A few troopers killed a few Vortigaunts, just for fun. Most of the ones that were too weak to fight and or did not want to fight were enslaved. Ror'Sia still flashes in and out till that day.

10 Years have passed and Ror'Sia is still enslaved, hoping to be free one day. Ror'Sia is enslaved in a city named, "City 17". Everyday on the streets he cleans, he sees other Vortigaunts but they are usually not from his kin. Ror'Sia's story is not over yet, this is but only the beginning.

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) :
CCA.C17.01: Biotic! The ugly one in the corner.
Ror'Sia: Yesssss.
CCA.C17.01: We have just cleared out a Rebel apartment, go clean up what is left.
Ror'Sia: Yessss master.
Ror'Sia:/me Uses his broom and starts to clean up a pile of blood.
------------About 30 minutes of cleaning up blood later------------
Ror'Sia: Master, it is all cleaned up.
CCA.C17.01: Good job freak. Now, clean my boots. I want them to shine like the sun.
Ror'Sia:/me Removes his rag and polish from his belt and sprays some polish on the officers boots.
Ror'Sia:/me rubs his boots with the cloth until they shine like the sun.
CCA.C17.01: Alright, you can go.
CCA.C17.01:/me gives the Vortigaunt a token
Ror'Sia: Thank you master.
CCA.C17.01: Get out of here.
Ror'Sia:/me puts his rag and polish back on his belt
Ror'Sia:/me walks away with a drag
---Free Vortigaunt---
Ror'Sia:/me attempts to use Vortessence to open the Union locked door
Ror'Sia:/rolls 79
Ror'Sia:/me begins to chant some words
/it The door unlocks
Ror'Sia:/me quickly enters and scans the room
Ror'Sia:/me searches threw some lockers
Ror'Sia:/me puts food into his rucksack
Ror'Sia:/me runs for the door to leave
Combine OTA: Freeze!
Combine OTA:/me attempts to knock out the Vortigaunt
Combine OTA:/roll 46
Ror'Sia:/roll 85
Ror'Sia:/me rolls out of the way
Ror'Sia:/me attempts to control the OTA's mind
Ror'Sia:/roll 91
Combine OTA:/roll 57
Ror'Sia:/me takes control of the OTA's mind
Ror'Sia: You will give me safe passage to the slums.
Combine OTA: I will give you safe passage.
Ror'Sia later safely escapes to the slums and kills the OTA trooper to make sure he is not followed.

<:: Ic Section ::>

Vortigaunt Name : Ror'Sia

Vortigaunt Age : 353

Vortigaunt Height : 6'7

Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union? : Ror'Sia serves the Union because he is afraid that if he does not he will be killed. Yet he wants freedom!

Do you understand that you wii be killed If you work with the resistance? : Yes, I very much do understand.

I, Ror'Sia Will server the union as an enslaved biotic. (For now. )

Please, if you can. Leave a +Support or -Support below. Tell me why you think so?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

-BloodSkull
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by The1BloodSkull. Reason: Fixed the story and the RP.
The topic has been locked.

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203199

At the minute, you aren't doing the best on your CCA, making lots of recruits and making them go rogue, If I see you are better than that and you aren't gonna go rogue randomly, then I'll +Support this, For now. I'm neutral.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: The1BloodSkull

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203200

1. You saved me from execution ()

2. Good at rp

3. Friendly and helps noobs

I will have to Support this.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203207

Before I can accept you, there is a problem you need to address. You mention your character is 353 years old and was born on planet earth, meaning he was born in the year 1663. Vortiguants were not on earth until the black mesa incident, an event which happened in the 2000's.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by .....

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203213

I agree with Krug, and also I would like to see more Vort RP Situations or build on the one you currently have. But anyways, I
+support

-Allen
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203218

Alright, fixed it.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by The1BloodSkull.

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203402

+Support

WE NEED MORE VORTIGAUNT PLAYERS.

Yes. Im Biased as hell but his general RP isnt bad.
  • dizzydaydoo
  • Senior Boarder

Re: BloodSkull's Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 2 months ago #203448

Could you expand on your back story by adding more detail to events such as fleeing from the combine before the HL1 and the black mesa incident. Could you also make your role play situation longer and add a new section were you role play as free vortiguant.

Once the requested changes are made, I will re-evaluate your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by .....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds