Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestions for the server II
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions for the server II

Suggestions for the server II 10 years, 2 months ago #202889

#1.CCA Most of you are human beings. Not Robots. You all act the same for gods sake. Takes an admin to step in and say "Hey you are human not a machine show some emotion when beating your first citizen"

#2: Passive RP. I dont see any of it. Most of the players group up and Roleplay and its hard for the stragglers to do anything but RP with themselves.

#3: Cannon: Languages: Why would the combine step in and force the 3rd most spoken language in the world. Why not Mandarin aka the most spoken language. Even if the combine where going to force just one language. They would force their native language [if they had one] prntscr.com/2x5og4 use that for reference.

#4: I have yet to have been impressed by anyone's RP on the server. Though I apparently impress others. It leads me to believe that the RP is very layed back and there is a lack of character development.

#5: Super Badass MPF that are god and stand 7ft tall and can punch through dimond. I saw a few. It gets annoying. Wont say any names. Im not ruleing agenst them. Im ruling agenst their useage. There should be a limit to how much you can use a character based on its skill.[Metaphor\] Like OTA level CCA patrolling.. That's no fun ever.[/Metaphor]

#6: TALK TO NEW PLAYERS THEY WANT TO RP TO! [goes with #2] [stops yelling]

#7: That is all now. I dont think I can stay on a server where RP is very hard to come by. I may come back every now and again but do not expect me to stay. Some reform is inorder. Cannon should be based on realism. AKA "How would the combine realisticly deal with earths remaining population" [within the com finds of HL2's Lore][Because if I was the combine overlord i'd just make all the humans stalkers and have them mine for the rest of their days]].

-Igor creates a forged city transer form and shuts his decorated suitcases pleacing his City-17 CCA application in the suitcase then stuffed his special red tie and one extra jumpsuit. He then jumps on the train off to another city[server]-

I hope you consider some of my suggestions. But in my opinion Reform is in order.

"Have good day"
The topic has been locked.

Re: Suggestions for the server II 10 years, 2 months ago #202890

I agree with number one completely. Some of you behave like your freaking robots, get some feelings :C
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Suggestions for the server II 10 years, 2 months ago #202891

I don't agree with the majority of this, you obviously are not on the server enough to see how much roleplay actually happens per day. Yes, I agree sometimes that 05 units and 04's don't show enough FearRP, I always do, because I don't want to ruin the aspect of roleplay. If you came on the server more often you would find more than your cons that you posted.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestions for the server II 10 years, 2 months ago #202897

Crocodile wrote:
I don't agree with the majority of this, you obviously are not on the server enough to see how much roleplay actually happens per day. Yes, I agree sometimes that 05 units and 04's don't show enough FearRP, I always do, because I don't want to ruin the aspect of roleplay. If you came on the server more often you would find more than your cons that you posted.
;
I actually have to agree with crocodile here. The majority of the server is filled with in-depth emotional RP. Granted, this isn't always happening in the middle of the streets, but it is certainly there.

Don't wait for the RP to come to you, find the RP yourself. Get involved with citizens, get involved with their lives and their RP.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: Suggestions for the server II 10 years, 2 months ago #203409

You know, I was there when you were detained and amputated for talking IC in russian and your argument with (Reventius?) And how you were upset with this servers english only cannon, and me being one who loves a good debate, which you made much more logical statements then the opposing person, This is a LOSE LOSE server. No matter what both parties lose. Even if your point is valid if it goes against what they have in mind its a "no go".
  • dizzydaydoo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds