Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

A few suggestions from a new player.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A few suggestions from a new player.

A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202839

I will keep this direct.

-Remove the wall that is in the middle of nowhere. I dont know why you have it it was kinda badly put together and I cant see a reason for it. You can easily get to the other side of it by using the apartments.

-No citizen is to own more than one apartment. I'v counted about 8 or so apartments. Each one should hold Two people. I think its unnecessary for one citizen to own more than one -im looking at you allen- Like. One apartment should have one house owner- the one that owns the door- and a roommate. with only 8 rooms in the main civil location that's about 14-18 spaces for players in-case you come to the point where you have many citizens.

-curfew. A time where no citizens are to be outside. This will help promote citizen interaction in the apartments.

-if there is some CCA RP and it leaves about 4 or less CWU/Citizens. Do something to involve the citizens. It can be boring for people who dont have CCA chars.

-Event Ideas

-The Adminsitrators Ball. Basicly the City administrator will host a little party. He will be behind a bulletproof glass case and have 2 or so OTA on guard and will have water and food for free. This will help boost loyalty.

-One on one Administrator meeting. One citizen gets to talk freely to the administrator. [I'v done this. Its fun]

-Rebel organized fight-club. Involves Citizens or rebels fighting for food drink or tokens. They would fight zombies. Other citizens. head-crabs. Kidnapped MPF etc.

-Public Amputations More of them.

-Organized Riots.

-Natural disasters. Snow storms. Rainstorms. Hurricane tornado.Fires. Etc

-An event that involves haveing MPF and citizens work together. maybe a large mess that the higher command forces its low ranking units and all the citizens to help clean up.

-A murderer is on the lose that kills citizens, Rebels, Combine alike. The person should attack people in a pattern that could make his moves predictable.

-ant-lion Overrun. Ant-lions flood the streets causing MPF and citizens to be forced inside.

-zombie overrun. ^^^

-A deadly disease infects the citizen population. Highly infectious. Possibly like the black plague.
Admins can decide on what the cure is. The cure must be created however.

-Terrorist styled attacks on the MPF. Suicide bombers. Rushing head on with a weapon or something.
The topic has been locked.

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202840

All of these suggestions are decent in my opinion.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202841

Some of these are fantastic.
For a new player, these are pretty good.

+support

-Allen MacKay
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202842

We had multiple murderer, extremist and a plauge happen on the previous map, but I do agree we need more CCA, citizen interaction.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by .....

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202843

I blew up city 17 industrial. - The Raptorem
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202844

Definitely some good suggestions. I've been hankering for some hl2rp but my play time is way off. Hopefully tonight or this weekend sometime.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202845

These suggestions are great, we've actually already done some of these events. I'll be sure to bring up some of the ones we haven't done!
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202849

+Support Not bad at all. Well done this server could use some more creative minds.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: A few suggestions from a new player. 10 years, 2 months ago #202861

The first suggestion about the wall please elaborate on that like location and where it leads to.
I agree with all the event ideas except the natural disaster one cause it would be difficult to pull it off.
Other than that these ideas are AWESOME!!! GREATJOB!!! I love the talk to administrator one and the ball!!!
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by ggboyswag.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds