Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

An in-depth guide to the JURY division.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: An in-depth guide to the JURY division.

An in-depth guide to the JURY division. 10 years, 2 months ago #202774

This is an in-depth guide to the CCA Division, JURY.
This is primarily for the benefit of players looking to join JURY, and for those who don't understand what JURY is about.

Primary Focus of JURY:
The JURY division, are tasked with the detainment, custody and interrogation of citizens as well as running the detainment block. JURY also assists and takes part in ordinary tasks of a regular CCA unit, such as patrolling, and ration distribution. JURY Are usually the Go-to guys when it comes to detainment, and control of dangerous citizens, as that is what JURY specialize in.

Basic Equipment of JURY:
JURY equipment is no different than any other ordinary unit, basic weaponry can be acquired as can extra weaponry if permission is given by the DvL. Basic Weapons are...
MP7
9MM PISTOL
Non-Lethal Grenades (smoke, flash)
Shotgun
SPAS 12
S&W 500
And other equipment used by the CCA, depending on rank. (Basic things like zip ties, ammo, and all that can obviously be acquired without permission)

As stated previously, if extra equipment is needed, permission is required from the DvL.

Rank tasks:
As an 05-02 you will be carrying out basic unit tasks with fellow units, as well as replying to basic detainment tasks. Fetching them and detaining and documenting is allowed, but interrogation can not be done unless a higher commanding unit is present, and gives permission.

01 ranked units have more authority in the detainment area, as well as detaining and interrogating if requested by a higher rank. 01 units also take part in all of the above tasks.

EpU-SqL run the detainment block, you are tasked with the maintenance and functionality of the detainment block, as well as doing all of the above with the added power to interrogate without permission.

Current JURY Roster (Will be updated)

DvL- Toasty

SqL-

OfC-

EpU- Fayul

01-

02-

03-

04-

05-

Roster will be updated as more units join the division.

What you are expected to do in JURY:

In JURY you are expected to:

-Detain

-Document

-Interrogate

-Maintain

-Assist

-Take part in basic tasks

-Respect higher ranking units

-Employ passive RP (Such as documenting, reporting)

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps you if you are looking to join the JURY division.

Fayul
  • Fayul
  • Junior Boarder
Friendly Players HL2RP Operator
The topic has been locked.

Re: An in-depth guide to the JURY division. 10 years, 2 months ago #202877

Awesome guide. We need guides like this for all the divisions.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds