Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Apology to Friendly Players
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apology to Friendly Players

Apology to Friendly Players 10 years, 2 months ago #202527

This post is primarily directed towards the staff team.

Alright so I just did basically this same thing over again because I posted this and it didnt work. :/

So recently I have done some abusing with my newly given Administrator capabilities. Before I start off, I just want to simply say I am sorry. I felt as if I have done Friendly Players a terrible disgrace. This shows in our record basically of abuse. I sincerely want to say I am gratefully sorry about the mess I have caused. I really was meticulous on the forthcoming events that could've occured and I guess I was right. Becoming Administrator just made me feel like I was on top of the world, which I'm obviously not. I'm not above any players or any staff just as the players and staff aren't really "above" me. I've been instructed to "not do this shit again" quote on quote as an Administrator instructed me to do. I've had my powers revoked for the time being.And I completely agree with the staff for revoking my powers for now. I would've done the same thing.

This is basically my apology to Friendly Players for the abuse that I have caused. I honestly and truly feel that the powers got the best of me and that I disgraced them. I believe whenever the staff team complies to give the powers back if at all, to know that I know what I have committed and I know what jurisdictions there are to be. This is my post to let FP know, and to let the HL2RP staff know, that I know my boundaries, and that if I ever get my powers back, soon, or never, I will NEVER abuse them as I have done recently. I sincerely hope that I acquire my powers back and that everyone will understand that I am graciously sorry.

I am sorry for what I have caused.

Your previous Administrator,
-Allen MacKay
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apology to Friendly Players 10 years, 2 months ago #202528

Tisk tisk
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Apology to Friendly Players 10 years, 2 months ago #202530

Actual feedback is encouraged. c:
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Apology to Friendly Players 10 years, 2 months ago #202532

What did u do to abuse?
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds