Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!]

CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #202359

Steam Name: CrazyBubba
Character Name: Billy Zerl, GRID-SqL.510 (deceased), Harvey Escarfugu, Combine Guard, ect.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30257850
Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazybubba64/
I am From?: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.
Time spent in FP: 6+ months
Time spent on the server?: 4 days, 19 hours (as of March 7, 2014)
Why You?:

I have been playing on hl2rp for several months now, and I've had alot of fun experiencing the RP and creating stories, but I'd like to take the extra step to become an Operator. I have been an administrator or co-owner on several servers across GMOD, TF2, Minecraft, Tekkit, CSS, and more. I have also contributed a large amount of custom content to the server for free, including the Combine Guard and several voice files for the combine. I have an extensive knowledge of the source engine and how maps operate. I believe that I could benefit the server greatly as an operator, as I can provide assistance to new players, solve disputes between players, and enhance the overall RP immersion in the server.

Below, I will include my history of interaction between communities, including now-defunt and active communities.

RED = DEFUNCT
GREEN = ACTIVE

Brothers in Blood RP [BiB] - Server Admin.
ShotGun Crew [SGC] - Co-Owner, Graphic Design and texturework.
Alien Cow Gaming [ACG] - Co-Owner, Graphic Design
Bit-Block Servers - Co-Owner
Stargate Clan Guns [SGC] - Mapper, Admin.
Army of Manly Men [AMM] - Super Admin, Programmer.
Pond Dwellers Community - Co-Owner, programmer, server manager

I am well aware that the rules state that operators cannot be involved in other communities (I am currently a co-owner of Pond Dwellers), but I'd like to challenge that rule with a few simple statements.

Firstly, I have contributed custom content to the FP server. I did not charge any fee whatsoever to use them, and I spent my free time assembling them for use in the game.

Secondly, I have SEVERAL hours on the server over multiple characters. The admins know me fairly well, and I interact in the skype calls quite ferequently.

Thirdly, I know a thing or two about gmod, the source engine, and mapping. I can provide insight as to what is causing a particular problem in the game.

Finally, I have admin experience beyond the normal user. I have co-owned a HL2RP server in the past, and was able to assist in the management of that server while it was running.

I would appreciate it if the "no other community staff allowed" rule coud be overlooked on this one occasion.

Thank you for your time.
CrazyBubba
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by crazybubba64.
The topic has been locked.

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #202374

+ Support Billy is obviously a great asset to the HL2 Server and can help on making it better for the whole community.

But the rule on not being staff on other communities is because of dedication reasons. You cant be dedicated just to FP if you are staff on other servers. But If it could be proven that you spend most of your time being dedicated to this community than the others then I dont see why you shouldn't get staff.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #202389

I have been able to be active on both the hl2rp server and in my community's administration over the last week. This would not be the first time I've had administration in more than one community. There was a time, a few months back, where I was managing a major DarkRP server, mapping for TF2, and hosting a minecraft server all at once, all different communities.

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203327

Really hate to bump the post, but could I get some feedback?

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203332

Well if you could get the exact number of hours that would be good. You can get it from game tracker.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203334

Well, what is it?

• Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203341

Mechanic wrote:
Sam-Fisher wrote:
Well if you could get the exact number of hours that would be good. You can get it from game tracker.

Wrong, game tracker is inaccurate with HL2RP, so using game tracker hours would be ignorant of him. Correct me if I'm wrong, there is a server plugin for hours.

My apologies I was not aware of that. Though he does seem like a trust able person so I am inclined to believe that his estimate of 7 days is correct in which case good luck for the meeting. Though if the plugin mechanic speaks of exists it may be a good idea to do some research on that.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203363

hi, I don't really play hl2rp but you seem like a good guy, sadly I never played with you (I never play hl2rp) but you seem like you would be good
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203364

Takes fat ogre sh*ts in the middle of the streets and makes me force feed him it. +Support.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: CrazyBubba's Operator Application [TAKE TWO!] 10 years, 2 months ago #203390

Updated the application to include the proper time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds