Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Time Playing

First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202251

Wow. This gamemode is pretty cool. The area is so dark and mysterious and there are CP in every corner. Well, I find this underground base under a hotel and the CP sees me. I try to get out but one of them says "Face the wall!" I face the wall but I get shot and I die. Then my character gets banned. XD
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Love you bby

The topic has been locked.

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202253

Yeah it's kind of hard to get into the "grove" of how the gamemode works.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202260

Minus the cp's and the death and that would sum my first try as well. Oh that and the sounds of cp officials performing a "Surgery". Seriously the first time i joined some event had just happend in which most cps apparently died.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202263

I first joined when the server first come out. It was a mess and kinda boring cause I didnt know what to do. It wasnt until when I got CCA when I started having a lot of fun and was involved in all of the events that was happening. I stopped playing for a long time and it went through multiple map changes. It wasnt until recently when I started playing again that I saw the fun in a citizen and the fun in developing your character and creating his/her story. Connections are key for a citizen. The faster you have connections with the resistance the faster you will start having events within yourselves and have fun all together. Dont worry about the ban you had cause that means another character that you can make have its own story. It took me awhile to grasps the gamemode but when you do its very nerve wrecking and when those events/CCA start looking for you your heart starts to beat fast from the action. Hope you have fun in the server and cant wait to see you on our new map change into City_17 Beta.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202285

I played the first day beta came out. EMP can't set a good password to save his life. I don't know what it is I just can't seem to play hl2. But yea I'll get on and run around then get bored and leave.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202333

The first time I went on I was bored and left. Then joined like every one month. Then joined every day.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202340

I got addicted to this hl2RP server. I can't stop playing it is so fun. Trust me you try hl2RP in a few months maybe you will be decent. (Or have a year of experience soon)
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202341

All I do is clean the streets as Vort. It's relaxing and fulfilling.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202553

First time I played this server:

U'gak Blark Whips out Vort-A-Dick

10/10 best gamemode ever.
  • dizzydaydoo
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by dizzydaydoo.

Re: First Time Playing 10 years, 2 months ago #202563

I first played this game mode because I thought it was funny people took a game so seriously. I joined up a random server, And the first thing I did was a /me spits on CP. I then proceeded to get beaten, thrown in jail, and eventually amputated. It was shortly after that when I tried to do a /me on dark RP, and most people didn't understand what it was. Which was then, When I decided to take my main dood EMP, And create the awesomeness you see before you upon joining. It definitely has a learning curve to it, But it IS a wonderful game mode. Hope to see you around on there, I'm always at work when the server is actually populated, But yenno, Such as life...
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds