Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c;
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c;

Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202201

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name: |FP| Billy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53768151
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I belive this can enhance my RP in HL2 RP, since I have never had the oportunity to play as Combine - I have only ever Been Rebel, Citizen with physgun flags and thats it. And I belive if I get this I can do a lot more RP then just go round as a normal citizen. I want to experience the other 33% of the server's roleplay, the other 66% being vort, citizen and Rebel.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? He has no "special" abilities/dissabilities?, he is a normal human however he is extremely fast, he isint the strongest but he could chase after any rebel. His weaknesses I guess is his strength, he isint extremely weak however he is injured easily.
What kind of personality does your character give? He isnt the kindest person in the world, he will easily kill anyone who gets in his way. He respects the people who are a higher rank then him.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? Protect City 17, nothing will go wrong whilst I am around. Also to make sure citizens of the City dont get into any trouble.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? A great experience to learn some more RP, see what its like to be the higher force. I can also make more friends in the HL2 RP Server, It will be a completely new experience for me so... At the begining it will be tough but I think I'll learn.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

My name is Meghan smith, I was born and raised in England. My parents left me in "our" house when I was 6, they left
me with no food, water any supplies. I had to fend for my self for several months, until a man from the NSPCC.
came and took me. I lived in a home with around 30 kids, no one liked one another there were always arguments and
the only way you could survive was to make sure you were stronger then the others. Years passed, as I reached
the age of 16 I started traveling.. I went round the world, went to tropical countries, joined different tribes, learnt
new experiences. I learnt how to forge weapons in the jungle, I was taught to shoot bows, guns, harpoons. Eventually I ran
out of money and I was stuck on an island...

I lived a long number of years, I build a home made of wood, trees and hunted to feed my self. I had a good life,
people moved around and eventually a community was formed...

Not long after community was formed the combine invaded the earth, many of the community members were killed, the killed.
However for me... I was taken to City 17.

Now I'm here.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
You hear a dispatch called out for an anti-citizen. You are commanded to check the catwalks above the plaza:

/me walks down the long catwalk
/me sees a citizen on the catwalks.
/y Citizen! Stop!
/me runs down the catwalk to catch him
/me attempts to tackle the citizen
/roll (you) 35 (anti-citizen) /roll 79.
anti-citizen - /me runs down the catwalk as the 05 fails
(me) /me attempts to fire a shot into the citizens leg reluctantly /roll 74 (anticitizen) /roll 2 /me fires a shot incapacitating the citizen
Anti citizen - /me Falls to the ground screaming
(me): /radio I have the anti-citizen
Radio: Detain him, good work 05.
(me): /me Takes pistol and aims at anti-citizens head.
(me /rolls: 86) (Anti-citizen: /rolls 43)
/me Pulls the trigger

<<IC>>
Name:Meghan Smith
CID: 60609
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light blue, they will stare into your soul.
Facial Hair: No facial hair.
Race: Human.
Height: Height (cm) 175,4 - Height (in) 5’9.1?
Weight: 139 Pounds
Distinguishing Marks: Nothing much, a small scar on my arm and a tattoo across my legs.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No, I respect them strongly as they took over the world in only 7 hours. I also have 13 Loyalty points, I hope that proves my devotion.
List previous fields you are experienced in: Factory work, genious with tools, guns you name it.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: So I can protectect the city from and fools who decide to break the law, and to protect the ones who follow the laws.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment) No, I have followed every rule.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Billy Jones.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202202

+support

-interesting backstory
-Good at rp
-Helps noobs

(P.S: Detain doesn't mean shoot them in the head )
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billy Jones

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202203

+Support

-Friendly
-Good at roleplaying
  • Carlone
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202205

+Support,

sells himself out for loyalty points.
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202211

Mechanic wrote:
-Support

State a reason why? >.> :c
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202214

Mechanic wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:
Mechanic wrote:
-Support

State a reason why? >.> :c

No thanks

minge

+support
Billy is a great RPer that Im sure everybody knows. He deserves CCA for his dedication.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202216

I never understood hl2RP

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #202227

Thanks for making another application Billy, but unfortunately there are still problems which you need to address before I accept you.

1. Structure - Your application is very compact, if you could perhaps make sub headings bold and separate fields more, your application would be better.

2. Back story - Your back story is very short and needs more a lot more information. If you could perhaps follow this template in order to add needed chapters to your back story,
"Your characters origin > Life as a citizen before the Seven Hour War > Life during the Seven Hour War > Life as a citizen after the Seven Hour War under the oppressive Combine regime > The process of applying for the CCA"

then maybe your application would be more structured and developed.

3. Roleplay scenario - If you could perhaps work on adding more dialogue to your roleplay in order to expand on it, but make sure you show fearRP and remember that you are only an 05.

After you make the stated adjustments, I will re-evaluate your application the next time I am online. Good Luck!
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by .....

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #203446

I apologize for the late response. Your back story is still very short and requires more development, and you have written "He" multiple times throughout your application, when Meghan is I presume a female?

Once the requested changes are made, I will re-evaluate your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, Second attempt c; 10 years, 2 months ago #203449

I know sorry, I'm still trying to think and improve the one im currently writing.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds