Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - CCA Application - HL2RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crocodile - CCA Application - HL2RP

Crocodile - CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 2 months ago #202127

Steam Name: Crocodile

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41131775

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I want different experiences of roleplay and to be able to experience how being a CCA member is.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: My character has a lot of stamina, but doesnt run too fast, he also has anger issues.

What kind of personality does your character give?: My character is brave, loyal, antisocial, stressfull, and gets angry very quickly.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: To maintain the universial union and combine authority over citizen life.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: I think it would be a great experience that I will thoroughly enjoy.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:

Chris Vincent Was an ex police officer in his mid 20's, when he was very healthy and happy, he would go around London attempting to enforce the laws and helping out the local community as well. This specific night though, when he was aged 32. There was a massive drug bust operation found, intelligence from the detectives shown that there were drugs in a specific warehouse, when they arrived, they busted in and entered using force, but there was nobody in there but a few elderly women, the women were very scared and were crying their eyes out, all of his squad were armed with large rifles and small handguns, and had most of the women at gunpoint, the leader of their squad were dealing privately with the owner, being the youngest in the squad of course I was told to check on the squad leader in the basement, there was lots of smashed objects in there and blood on the walls, the squad leader was being attacked! As quick as lightning I held my rifle up towards the owner of the building and heard my squadleader yelling, asking where the drugs were, I told him to calm down constantly, and he had enough, he kicked me against the wall and grabbed my rifle, after that he unloaded a clip of my rifle into the mans chest. I sat there looking horrified at my squadleader, he shut the door so nobody could hear us and I could not see anything. He said to me "We've been framed, you need to get out of here, it's a trap! There are bombs planted in here and corrupt police agents and detectives!" I said to him "Why tell me and not the rest of the squad?" He replied to me. "Listen kid, we're all very old people and we've lived long enough, the building is on lockdown, which means nobody leaves here tonight, except you." He trys to pry open a manhole in the basement and uses all his strength to open it. He says "Go. Live your life, get out of this corrupt police department and find a new job, don't say anything though, or they will come and hunt you down and murder your family and friends!" My heart filled with anger and hate, but I did not resist the urge to have my freedom over everyone else. "I just don't want to take this for granted." I said, as I climbed down the manhole slowly. I saluted my squad leader and said "I wish you best of luck sir, if I could do anything to repay you for your honor and bravery, I would." I smiled and went down the manhole, into the sewers. I turned on my flashlight, threw my rifle and police armor into the dirty water and ran as fast as I can through the sewers, It smelt putrid and nothing like I have ever smelt before. I come across a ladder to another manhole and climbed it up, I ended up in the middle of the street at midnight with no witnesses around, and I was at least around 300 feet away from the building, I saw all of the flashing lights and police cars and vans around the building, I sat on the pavement and clenched my fists as I watched the building blow up, so many of my friends dying at once, and I was told to leave and I couldn't do anything about it.

I got so angry that I destroyed so many objects on my way home. I hit a street lamp so hard that I put a massive dent in it, and I ripped a fire pump out of the ground, spewing with water everywhere, I never slept for weeks after that day, I was so angry and dishonored about the fact that I just let everyone die and I lost my hard paying job. I was limited to only a few options after I left the police force, I was turned down in many job applications because of a few of my low grades during school affected them, It got me so angry in the aftermath of how things turned out for me, I started drinking and smoking loads, and a lot was on my mind when I couldnt sleep, but this one night, it just hit me. I thought of the same job that my brother did before though, he was a technician, I asked him a few words of advice on being a technician and the required grades to be one, he said that I needed at least a C in my maths. I was not good at this subject at all, I was more in physical education. He suggested that I go back to college and study maths, it was so much effort, to do, and very stressful, I continued to drink still aswell. I spent about 2 and a half weeks studying all day, I was rudely interrupted with my study papers and test papers on the day that the combine invaded, They had guns to our heads and kept everything on lockdown consistently, this really big combine with one eye was huge, he saw me with my papers and took them. I urged to leap fowards and grab it back but as soon as he read all of it, he said "What a shame." And burnt it with his lighter. I was so angry, all my hard work and effort just burnt, I was tied to my bed by other officers and I was shouting so loud that everyone could hear me. They just laughed at me and walked out of the room without showing any fear or regret. As well as that they smashed all of my whiskey bottles before they left and I was forced to watch. They destroyed my fridge, they destroyed everything of mine they saw. It just lit me up in anger. I was furious.

Months later, I wrote up studying again, It took me so long because I got so angry and so anxious from the combine terrorizing us and beating people, Most people did really. After I finished it and got my results, I was so pleased with it, I had gotten a B in my maths, I was really happy, and I would not usually show it because I got so angry about all the effort I had to put in. My celebration was not for long though, It was a massive struggle living with the combine in this world, I didn't talk to anyone, and nobody talked to me. And all of our mobiles were taken, My family were in the same city as me though, City 6, as that being the good news, I wanted to be careful and watch out for them, It was still very stressful, no alcoholic beverages to relieve the stress and cigarettes were banned. It wasn't long though until my brother was publically amputated by a DvL for stealing tokens, he got desperate and went psycho. I couldnt watch him die, but my mother was stupid enough to try and stop him from being killed. It just ended up with her dying too. So not only that, I was lonely and I couldn't rely on anyone, I wanted out of this miserable world, or in on the high ranks.

Many years later, I was moved to the industrial part of City 17, there were lots of rebels there and terrorism going on, I stuck to my wits to survive in this crazy town, I watched people get beaten to death, shot, thrown into train tracks, and get their limbs removed from their bodies, it was horrible, People tried talking to me, but I ignored them because I wanted to keep trying to join the CCA and avoid getting into trouble. I was even startled by rebels and crackheads trying to attack me and take my belongings, They didnt get anything, I just ran and ran constantly before they even remembered my face. I tried to talk to other CCA recruits to see how their experiences were like and any tips on trying how to live in this city. I was either told to get out of here, or they spoke to me how it was like, it must of been very difficult for them too, having the same experiences I have had.

To this present day, I was attacked a few days ago with a whip, It made a huge lashing scar on my arm and I had bled out, hoping that a medic would come and sort me out. I had had enough of after I got attacked on that day, I got so mad and upset that I was so vulnerable, so I went to the nexus and applied to join the CCA there, I would be playing with my own life to get into the CCA and not end up as the same ranks of the dead. I really hope that I get accepted and people start to leave me alone.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

** Han Peach hides something behind his back. **
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 says "Citizen."
** Han Peach looks at the CCA. **
Han Peach says "Yes officer?"
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 says "Apply."
** Han Peach attempts to run away **
Han Peach has rolled 87 out of 100.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 has rolled 54 out of 100.
** Han Peach manages to successfully run a safe distance from the CCA and pulls a pistol out of his pocket. **
** The CCA dives for cover behind a wall, his radio can be seen by the Citizen. **
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 attempts to radio for help
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 has rolled 96 out of 100.
Han Peach has rolled 3 out of 100.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 radios "Requesting backup at the construction site! Anti Citizen in the area!"
** The Ghost DVL arrives and manages to shoot the citizens leg with his sniper rifle before he can escape. **
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 runs down to the citizen bleeding out.
** The Citizens pistol has fallen out of his hands and is in front of him. **
** Han Peach attempts to lunge foward to grab the pistol. **
Han Peach has rolled 67 out of 100.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 has rolled 42 out of 100.
CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 Assists.
CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 has rolled 88 out of 100.
** CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 shoots the citizens hand with his sniper before he lunges for the citizen.
** Han peach screams in pain. **
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 attempts to tie the Citizen (The citizen is resisting)
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 has rolled 78 out of 100.
Han Peach has rolled 22 out of 100.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 ties the citizen.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 goes towards the contraband.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 destroys the contraband.
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 radios "What should I do with him?"
CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 radios "Amputate."
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 cringes, and slowly pulls his pistol out.
CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 radios "Hurry up and kill him before I end your life!"
CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 points his pistol at the crying mans head.
** Both men are shaking with fear. **
** CCA.C17.l4-UNION-05.287 closes his eyes and puts a bullet into the citizens brain. **
CCA.C17.l4-GHOST-DVL.047 radios "Good job, I thought I was going to have to kill both of you, get back on to duty."

<<IC>>
Name: Chris Vincent
CID: 44588
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Facial Hair: Rough beard
Race: Caucasian
Height: 6'3
Weight: 152lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Distinctive scar on arm
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: No
List previous fields you are experienced in: I have been a Police officer before in my previous career, and a technician.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to join the CCA because I am an ex police officer and I am good at stopping criminals, but I would also like to help my family financially.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain: No
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? Yes
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Crocodile - CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 2 months ago #202137

Accepted, contact me or another admin next time your on the server to receive your white list.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by .....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds