Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES)

CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202108

Steam Name:TF7 RULES
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60382365
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit:Because i wanted to help civilized Citizens and take "care" about rebels, patrolling and accepting orders.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities:It can runs for many time whitout tiring and it's weak.
What kind of personality does your character give:Rude
What are you expected to do in the CCA:Following highers orders and help others CCA members
How do you think the CCA will be like for you:Part of action, patrolling,helping CCA in danger, something like that.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:

When Rebecca was 18, he ended whit school he was muggin people to live, because her family died in a car accident, all of them, the only member of her family was her.

Until he was wanted for disturbing peole while drunked,so he taked a train to city 17, whit some people.

In the train, she was with his boyfriend, only bad people was on that train, until something happen, a C4 Exploded on the train and almost everyone there died. except some people and Rebecca, for her lucky, one of the survivors was a field medic.

So, her could reach the subterrain of city 17, her asked for help and went into a hospital, he wants to revenge himself to the criminals that exploded the train making many people died there making her traumated forever, looking for a place to stay, he found the Apartaments.

He went to apartaments to train until she was ready to join CCA team,he went into nexus and asked for joining the CCA team, was rejected, spending all her cents in booze.

In the way to apartaments, a rebel tryed to shoot at her, but he defeated him and send the body to nexus, so a DVL union accepted her apply to become part of the CCA team.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

CCA.HELIX.02.890
/me
Takes out a bandage to stop the bleeding of Union

CCA.UNION.04.974
/me
Stunts out the citizen

CCA.HELIX.01.678
/me
Takes out his pistol and shoot to the citizen

CCA.JURY.05.346
/me
Shoot at the citizen who must be amputated

CCA.REAPER.02.754
/me
Takes out his MP7 and finish the citizen

CCA.SHADOW.02.546
/me
Takes out a knife and makes a cut on citizen arm

CCA.GHOST.04.657
/radio
Helix!, what is your 10-20?

CCA.JURY.02.387
/radio
Requesting backup at CWU shop!

CCA.JUDGE.04.423
/radio
Requesting a Helix NOW!

CCA.HELIX.03.462
/radio
Judge what is your 10-20?

CCA.JUDGE.04.423
/radio
Plaza!

CCA.HELIX.03.462
/radio
Inbound.

CCA.JURY.05.429
/y
Get back right now!

CCA.GHOST.03.175
/y
Move it!

** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>
Name:Rebbeca Anhordant
CID:92345#
Hair Color:Yellow
Eye Color:Green
Facial Hair:N/A
Race:Caucasian
Height:5'11
Weight:156 Lbs
Distinguishing Marks:N/A
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA:N/A
List previous fields you are experienced in:N/A
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:Protect the civilized citizens from uncivilized people.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? Yes,when i passed trough a restricted area
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)Yes
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by TheSebax2013.
The topic has been locked.

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202112

I'm confused if your character is a boy or girl cause you pronouns be all outta whack.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202114

Sorry, my english is not good, sorry.

Btw is a girl

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202121

Neutral

I can see you becoming a good CCA, but if you can't speak good English, I'm afraid you won't be very good on our server seeing as though we speak English.

Sorry dude.
-Allen
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202122

TheSebax2013 wrote:
Sorry, my english is not good, sorry.

Btw is a girl

I figured it was lol. Anyway I agree with Allen it will be hard to communicate with other Combine and players with a bad grasp on the english language.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202128

No, its not, ugh i just get confused when i write too any things and i start to write a little bad but i know a lot of CCA and i can talk whit other people normally, i know all words in english
Just i get some sick and nervous ...Just give me a chance please

Re: CCA Apply (TF7 RULES) 10 years, 2 months ago #202131

Really!? If you are "Friendly Players" Why you don't give me a chance to become a CCA?
I was Overlord and SeC in other servers, i know to speak english and write it easily,
I was op 2 times, why i can't become a CCA, you're FRIENDLY PLAYERS, men just give me a chance.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds