Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life!

Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 3 months ago #199508

As some of you may know Samwell Hayden died a brutal death a few days ago. His time of death was 02.02.2014 11:39 PM GMT 1+

We've all cried, and felt that we've been missing something crucial in our life. So did I.
Samwell Hayden was a negro that I've nurtured, and watch grown for the past six months of my life. It was hard to see such a characther go. We haven't really been to fortunate with black characthers on HL2RP, and I would go as far to say that Samwell Hayden was the biggest black man on the server. In terms of characthers.
Samwell Hayden was if I remember correctly the first black City Administrator in City Seventeen, which makes him extra special.

However as we all belive in Christianity something extraordinary happened. I was sent a message from the gods above about how Samwell Hayden was to be resurrected. Samwell Hayden is a son of a god, and has come back to bring salvation to all of us. Samwell Hayden was reborn at the date 04.02.2014.

Samwell Hayden has been given another chance, and have to take a new course of action in order to fight for his survival to make sure that his people do not go extinct. He has to keep pushing for equality amongst Civil Workers Union, and make sure that the slave inhabitants of City Seventeen are supressed, and operational for work.
This is a golden day for us all. We've all been give a second chance. So let's spend 04.02.2014 to celeberate a gift from the gods. Samwell Hayden is now back to rule the world. Please let's all just hold hands, and pray that Samwell's existence will keep on going til the end of the world.

• Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 3 months ago #199509

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 3 months ago #199511

Casual racism

Oh crap can't post anymore 999-333=666
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 3 months ago #199537

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 3 months ago #199549

HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 2 months ago #199703

Beautiful... I may not have been there, but still, Tears rushing down my face. Lol JK. You all Fayulled, ha!
  • Fayul
  • Junior Boarder
Friendly Players HL2RP Operator

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 2 months ago #199796

Fayul wrote:
Beautiful... I may not have been there, but still, Tears rushing down my face. Lol JK. You all Fayulled, ha!

So they all did something similar to what you did one point of time or do you not know to to spell the word correctly?
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 2 months ago #199860

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Fayul wrote:

So they all did something similar to what you did one point of time or do you not know to to spell the word correctly?

I know you wouldn't understand because you're not a regular HL2RP player in FP but the thing is:
His name is Fayul
"Fayulling" is a term we use in the server referring to a normal fail but using "Fayul's" spelling.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Samwell Hayden has been brought back to life! 10 years, 2 months ago #201755

I just want to say Peyton Hezas model is messed up but originally was a black man and continues to live the life of an aboriginal hated negro male of city 17, But he remembers of times when city 17 was city (23? 21 or 24) and when Peyton Heza moved into that apartment next to the old cranky black man he realized damn, That negro got swag. And this day fourth Peyton Heza dreams of that negro legacy slowly attempting to make his way up the ranks to someday meet the same rank as his predeccesor. Rip.
  • dizzydaydoo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds