(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MarvelousStew's Operator Application

MarvelousStew's Operator Application 10 years, 3 months ago #198798

Steam Name:MarvelousStew
Character Name:James Kindley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63266033
Steam Profile link:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079398633/home
I am From?:Mississippi, currently. (As of 29/1/14)
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?:No, but most likely I will join after I make this APP.
Time spent in FP: Well, I guess no time, because I havent been in the group yet. So currently 0. But I have been playing the server for a day, and I have been hooked on it since.
Time spent on the server?:Currently, I have spent about 6-7 hours on the server, but I'm not done with it yet.
Why You?:Well. Honestly, as Im making my application, I doubt I'll get in. I mean, I just joined the server today, and there are many applications that are WAY better than mine. But I have been staff on about 3 other servers. Hopefully this will make 4. I know the basics of being staff, what to do, what not to do. Im not really immature (Especially for my age, it makes me cringe every time applications ask for my age, because it makes me sound "Too young"). Although I am young, and VERY new to the server, I hope you will accept me into this amazing community of players. Thank you for even reading the application this far down, ahaha. ~(MarvelousStew)
The topic has been locked.

Re: MarvelousStew's Operator Application 10 years, 3 months ago #198855

-Support
You sound like a nice player, but, and I'm saying this in the nicest way. I don't think you quite understand FP HL2RP, And what it takes to be an operator in general, sure you say you do. And I also think a little more time would be better before making a staff application.

Fayul
  • Fayul
  • Junior Boarder
Friendly Players HL2RP Operator
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds