CCA app. by James Kirklan
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CCA app. by James Kirklan

CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198652

Steam Name:Dason417

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63266033

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? strength, and good use with his fists in a brawl, will typically prefer to use his hands over a weapon, unless a gun is required./ faulty memory, will sometimes forget the locations of items, as well as less practiced and common procedures.

What kind of personality does your character give? respectful, until someone disrespects another first. then acts with varying degrees of sociopathic tendencies, ranging from yelling someone out, to beating them until their head is fused with the concrete beneath his boot. (a lengthier term for "anger management problems".)

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Keep the rebel scum from the sheep that is the human species. until "proper education" can be administered to them, turning them into the docile slaves they were created to be.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? part adventure, part action, add some space nazis, with a dribble of deceit, then salt-and-pepper some uppity rebels and a dash of moronic, ignorant ideals such as "freedom" and "liberty".

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

When James was just 17, he was a boxer of some renown in his town of Nome, Alaska He easily bested everyone that dared enter the ring with him into a bloody heap. He enjoyed the fights, the blood, the cries of pain and pleading of mercy he heard from his combatants. Indeed, James was not one to be trifled with!

when he Turned the age of 19, he grew bored of the small confines of Alaska, and quickly moved to the mainland of the United States, to continue his untarnished record. Forever chasing his dream of Intercontinental Champion. He had an amazing run, going through Regionals, and state, even going so far as being featured on a single pay-per-view! Earning his first championship, Lightweight Champion of the United States. Thus continuing his now, impressive streak of 32W-0T-0L

Then tragedy struck in the form of some uppity thugs beating on a mother and her child. The rage that built up within him was something not even he was aware of, he went in, as fearless as a lion, and as angry as a bull. and took down four of the six in less then ten seconds. The two remaining thugs quickly made use of an Iron pipe and nailed 2x4. in the midst of the struggle, he took a blow to the head, causing severe brain trauma. most was healed with therapy and surgery. But the side-effect of memory loss was a now-constant companion. he would forget things such as where his keys were, the location of his boxing gloves, which were placed like a ritual underneath his bed.

Eventually, these began to subside, but they still plague him to this day. When the "Seven Day War" happened, he was in a deep slumber After being in another boxing match, defending his title. he heard the ocassional pop-shots, and loud rumble. but he lived underneath his Gym in the basement, in th ghetto. so he was used to violence and the like.

When he awoke he came out of his bedroom (the basement) to see a world of ruin stretched out before him. His home destroyed, part of the building had collapsed onto the street, the other half whining and creaking, threatening to fall over at any time.

Before he even knew what was going on he was grabbed by the combine, and forced into a subway train, taken to city 27. There he more or less just watched in shock for a few weeks, as the Combine showed their pure domination over the humans. Looking down he quickly clung to the delusion that he Combine were protectors, trying to help humanity into the next stage of their evolution. from there he donned his loyalist mentality, before being shipped to City 17.

When he arrived, he found himself both lost among his new setting, and right at home. it was, in his eyes, a rather large boxing match. Only this time the rules were different. i looked around and watched. and noticed in his skewed delusion that the combine usually didn't run into random rooms and beat people without cause. Usually they had done *something*. Such as keep a rebel safe, or have items they weren't supposed to, or fraternize with each other.

When he was walking along he found himself a gun, a simple, 9MM pistol, with some ammunition. he took these items and turned them in, fully expecting a beating. Much to his surprise he was rewarded instead. and then spend the days and weeks afterward turning in all manner of rebels, contraband, and assisting the combine where possible.

He grew tired of being in the ring as a simple spectator. in what could be the best match of his life. he knew which side he was on, and decided today would be the day. Today he would enlist. He walked up to a SCAR, and confidently said. "Sir! i wish to enlist!" after what felt like hours he got a reply. "Citizen! follow me." As he was led into the nexus and searched. It was all he could think about. Now he could get back into the ring he was forced out of. Now he can continue his undefeated record.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:

CCA.C17:i4-UNION-05.297
/me
The unit was a Union, fresh out of his training. He knew better then going alone, and decided to stick close to a HELIX, 02 Who, much to his dismay, got a call about a wounded ally.

/radio
"HELIX! 11-1, 10-21!"

CCA.C17:I4-HELIX-02.795
/radio
"10-2! en-route!"

/me
runs toward the nexus doors, swinging them open with rushed force.

/me
"I hope thats not an ill-omen" I thinks to himself, deciding to patrol around the Plaza, a safe place, for any combine, if there was one, out on the streets.

Jessica harrington:
/y
"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!"

/me
I quickly raido'd in to Higher: "10-107! 10-93 at the sewer alleyway!"

/radio
"10-1"

/radio
"10-107! 10-20 alleyway leading to the sewers!"

/radio
"10-2, 10-0. Inject, Diagnose, stabilize."

/me
I move to engage, pulling out my pistol, and putting one in the chamber. I hear a bestial roar, and see a body go flying across the street. "SHIT!" I yell in shock, pushing myself against the wall just around the corner from the alleyway, I jump out and point my gun down the alleyway, only to see six Infected cornering two more civilians.

/radio
"Necrotic Infestation, Virome present! 10-20 Alleyway leading to... the sewers two civilians trapped! 11-99!"

/radio
"stand by"

I attempt take an aimed shot at the crawlers' head
/roll

Zombie-107
/roll

zombie-107
I crawl forward, to takes my massive left claw to strike the combine's leg
/roll

/roll

/me
i back away, then take one more shot toward it's head

/roll

zombie-107
/roll

/me
With a satisfying "pop" I shoot several round into its head.

/radio
"Inject, Clamps, Extract, Restrict, Stabilize, Ripcord if necessary."

/me
That's all i needed to hear, sadly those citizens were not really going anywhere, during my stumble with the crawler the remaining Necrotic surrounded and eliminated them. the horde of Necrotic now loomed mindlessly toward me. and i took several popshots down the alley. until I noticed the crowd behind me. Fools!

/y
"Get back! NOW!"

/me
reloads my weapon and puts another round back in the chamber.

/me
When I turned back I heard a growl beside me. seeing several had moved rather quickly onto my position. I Quickly engage the closest one
/roll

/roll

zombie-902
I crawl beside the combines' left leg and attempt to claw at it.
/roll

/roll

/me
I grunt in pain, feeling its razor-like claws dig past my uniform, into the gooie flesh that lies beneath.

I take a few steps back again, I begin unloading my pistol into the crowd, doing less aiming and more panicking, while walking backwards. until I almost stumble on the curb. my leg burning from the wound and bleeding profusely. my back now against the double-doors leading into the C.W.U. store.

/me
I take aim at the three trying to squeeze into the small breezeway to devour the rest of me.

/roll

zombie-232
/roll

zombie-592
/roll

zombie-976
/roll

/me
I attempt to shove the two remianing in front of me, but in the process almost fall backward from a wall that seemed to be removed. Then as I fell to the floor I hear a massive amount of gunshots behind me

CCA.C17:i4-UNION-DvL.616
/radio
"10-99, 11-1, 10-18."

CCA.C17:i4-UNION-DvL.508
/me
I drag the downed worthless, bleeding hide, away from the firefight.

/me
I come and go, consciousness slipping through my fingertips like water. the last thing I remember is seeing someone, with some Combine officer standing over me.

/me
Some time later, I awaken, looking around to take in my surrounding i immediately realize where i am; The combine medical bay. i look down and see my leg completely healed.

"UNION, how do you feel?"

/me
i reply, with a drop of an attitude. "Like hell, Sir. Complete, and total, Hell."

"Hahaha... Watch your tone, UNION!"

"Understood, Sir."

"So... High command wants to hear what you have to say, You have ten minutes to collect yourself to deliver your report."

My head swearls around in circles trying to get a hold of the situation.

/me
Opens the left door for the CmD, waiting for him to enter before following behind him, and to his left.

CCA-C17:i4-CmD.841
/me
enters the room, sighing at having to listen to yet another mumbling civilian in a suit about this infestation fiasco.

"UNION!"

/me
"Uhh... CmD?"

"Report!"

/me
i quickly think to myself in a panic. "Where do you want to start, Sir?"

"The beginning, is always a good place, UNION"

/me
"Right... the beginning..." i say, before delivering my report.

<<IC>>
Name: James Kirklan
CID: 63797
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Facial Hair: Soul patch and side burns.
Race:Caucasian
Height: 5'11
Weight: 172 Lbs.
Distinguishing Marks: Has lean-tone muscle build, looks to be a former athlete of some kind
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? level 1 loyalist, otherwise, no.
List previous fields you are experienced in: United States Championship Boxer.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: To protect the human race from its own foolishness.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. Yes/Exploring my surroundings near the construction area, and got to close to it.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes.
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by James Kirklan.
The topic has been locked.

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198653

+Support I've seen you RP in game, you're definitely ready for CCA.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198654

Thank you for taking the time to make and post an application James, so far on the server you seem to be a good roleplay and I have not encountered and problems with you, but here are a number of things you could improve on your application before I accept you.

Firstly, You have forgotten the final part of the application template:
<<IC>>
Name:
CID:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Facial Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Distinguishing Marks:
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?
List previous fields you are experienced in:
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)

Secondly, I think you could should go into further detail about what role your character played in the seven hour war and go into more detail about what happend to him in the aftermath of the combine invasion.

Thirdly, I would appreciate it if you could improve the structure of your roleplay scenario, try and make it seem like it has been directly pulled from the server logs.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198691

done

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198737

The edits you've made are great, but could you expand on what city 17 was like when you first arrived and how you then proceeded to join the CCA.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by .....

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198753

done again.

Re: CCA app. by James Kirklan 10 years, 3 months ago #198793

Thank you for making the needed changes, I have decided to accept your request to join the ranks of the CCA. Contact me in game to get whitelisted.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds