Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Daniel Johnston's Combine Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Daniel Johnston's Combine Application

Daniel Johnston's Combine Application 10 years, 3 months ago #198636

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name:Dinkie Farts
Steam ID:jgjonston123
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? To help the civil rights
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? I am fast and quick at moving but not the most accurate
What kind of personality does your character give? Happy, Not to joyfull, i try not to enjoy life to much
What are you expected to do in the CCA? Protect the civil rights
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? My agility, and speed
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)When i came to this city,it wasnt that bad.I had went to nexus o become a loyalist. I was eccepted in. But there was one man, acted very suspiciouse, then he finally came up to me and said. "Hey, do you want to join a rebelion?" I try to cal in for help, i win the roll. He trys to run, but yet again, i win the roll. I tackle him onto the ground so we can wait for the CCA unit to get here. He gets here and he asks for us to apply. So we apply. The CCA takes the man away and charges him with public amputation. Ivee done that so many times now.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)Daniel Johnston recieves a call about a rebelion. Daniel Johnston copys and travls to the requested location. Daniel:Citizens, apply. Two men have a man held down against a wall. THe man applys. Roan Block: i did nothing. Roan Block tries to break free and run. Roan rolls 34, I roll 91. Daniel Flicks his stun stick. Roan is unconciouse Daniel Johnston picks up body and takes it to nexus. Daniel loads his gun. Daniel: You are charged with public amputation, are you ready? ** Daniel fires one shot at Roans head.
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>
Name:Daniel Johnston
CID:00893
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Facial Hair:Brown
Race:Caucasion
Height:5'6''
Weight:160lb
Distinguishing Marks:Scar down right arm and wrist
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No
List previous fields you are experienced in: Iraq war, 2013
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to protect the civil rights
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment) no
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by jgjohnston123. Reason: I needed a better story
The topic has been locked.

Re: Daniel Johnston's Combine Application 10 years, 3 months ago #198640

Neutral, the backstory needs some tweaking

Good Luck!
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Daniel Johnston's Combine Application 10 years, 3 months ago #198764

There are several things that I think you need to edit/improve on.
One, your back story is a bit weak, you don't go to the nexus and apply to become a loyalist. You do what they tell you and report anti-civil acts.
Two, your roleplay scenario shouldn't be like a story. It should be something similar to something pulled straight out the server logs.
Three, In your roleplay, you are acting as a CCA unit, so your name wouldn't be Daniel Johnston, it would be someting like CCA-C17:i4-UNION-05.277.
Four, you're supposed to be roleplaying as an 05 unit, in your roleplay it's as if you are a High Command unit since 05s and such cannot authorize amputations on their own.

If you make these improvements I think you'll have a better chance at being accepted.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds