Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA

GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 3 months ago #198479

Steam Name: GrimThunder62

Current Position: Admin

How long have you had this position: Approximately 4.5 Months (Since September 29th)

Why you deserve a promotion:
It's that time again! The server is up and running, very populated, and very popular! What does this mean? It means it is a target for rule breakers and FailRPers. Within the last few days, I've had to fix a multitude of issues, from obscene player descriptions to RDM.

While I'm perfectly fine with dealing with these issues, and as a matter of fact, I enjoy working for the server, I do wish that I would be able to have a greater range of powers to deal with them.

I have been a staff member for a very long time now, and an Admin for 4 months. I have made friendly connections with a majority of the players, and have had many people look to me for help. I personally believe that I have proven my self trustworthy, in order to handle these powers. Not once have I abused what has been given to me, and I have no intentions of doing so.

Currently, as an admin, I have restricted powers. I know what I have access to, and what I do not, and I believe that were I to be given access to these higher powers, that I would be able to increase the amount of people I can help.

When it comes to my dealing with misbehaving players, I am a man of second chances, but will takes necessary measures to enforce the rules. There is a line between accidently breaking the rules, because you were not aware of them and/or slipping up and intentionally breaking a rule to get an upper hand in the game or to troll for no purpose but to enrage other players. When an issue is brought to my attention, I act immediately, and try not to make players wait too long. I know what it feels like to be ignored by staff members (not in this community), and I do not wish that feeling upon any other people.

I believe I am among good standing with the rest of the staff, and enjoy working with the team.

Thank you for your time, and as always, kind regards,
GrimThunder62
HL2:RP Admin
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by GrimThunder62.
The topic has been locked.

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 3 months ago #198485

HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrimThunder62

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 3 months ago #198513

+ Wish I was at my swamp taking a fat Ogre sh!t
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 2 months ago #201190

Thank you for the support!
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 2 months ago #202102

+Support

Great admin and RP'er

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 2 months ago #202107

I'm neutral, you're a good roleplayer but IMO I don't think you use your powers very well.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 2 months ago #202120

Crocodile wrote:
I'm neutral, you're a good roleplayer but IMO I don't think you use your powers very well.

I feel I should state that you most likely only believe this because I've warned you before about using vulgar language and harassing other players.

Never once have I abused my powers, and I am constantly enforcing the rules.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by GrimThunder62.

Re: GrimThunder62's HL2:RP Promotion Application to SA 10 years, 2 months ago #202132

+Support!

Ever since I met Grim he has shown much respect for people and uses his admin powers to help people in need. Not once have I seen Grim abuse his powers, he deserves this promotion. Good luck Grim!

-BloodSkull
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds