Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text

Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198449

Quick note: I know you all think I'm not the best RP'er - Infact probably one of the worst. But If you gave me this shot I really belive it could help me improve with me RP.

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name: |FP| Blue Fusion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53768151
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I belive this can enhance my RP in HL2 RP, since I have never had the oportunity to play as Combine - I have only ever Been Rebel, Citizen with physgun flags and thats it. And I belive if I get this I can do a lot more RP then just go round as a normal citizen. I want to experience the other 33% of the server's roleplay, the other 66% being vort, citizen and Rebel.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? He has no "special" abilities/dissabilities, he is a normal human however he is extremely fast, he isint the strongest but he could chase after any rebel. His weaknesses I guess is his strength, he isint extremely weak however he is injured easily.
What kind of personality does your character give? He isnt the kindest person in the world, he will easily kill anyone who gets in his way. He respects the people who are a higher rank then him.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? Protect City 17, nothing will go wrong whilst I am around. Also to make sure citizens of the City dont get into any trouble.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? A great experience to learn some more RP, see what its like to be the higher force. I can also make more friends in the HL2 RP Server, It will be a completely new experience for me so... At the begining it will be tough but I think I'll learn.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Yusuff was born in a small city in Egypt called, Abidus. When he was very young he didnt have many friends - He would stay at home trying to build new things and trying to invent new things that people would love. He would make weapons out of what I found at home, by the time he reached the age of 12 he build small hand cannon, he would build his own ammo out of scrap metal and gun powder he found around the city - From then on he carried on building and inventing new weapons. Whilst he grew up he had to fight his way through all the riots that happend there as it was a very violent city, people died at least every day. There were riots and shootings every month. At one point in his life, when he was 16, he was involved in one of these riots. It was the first time he used a gun, it was an AK47. He realised straight away after he defended him self from a few a rioters he had a tallent. He went to work in a factory in a different county where he would build guns and ammo for soldiers in America and Asian countries, after a few years working there he decided it was what he went to do. He went back home to live with his family and worked in a Hospital, where he learnt to use different medicines and medical tools. After several years the world was attacked. Whilst the attack he saved a CCA unit who was being killed in the city of Abidus. The unit then suggested him and he carried on going. He made it all the way to city 17 where he was reqruited and did a marvelous job.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
CCA.C17:I4-HELIX-05.192 See's 2 citizens fighting in an alley way.
CCA.C17:I4-HELIX-05.192: Freeze where you are!
Fighter one says "Oh, shit"
Fighter 2 Trys to hit Helix.
Fighter 2 rolled 32
Helix rolled 26
Fighter 2 Hit's Helix
Helix stays standing up
Pushes fighter 2 to the wall
Helix rolls: 78
Fighter 2 rolls: 24
Fighter 2 gets pushed
CCA.C17:I4-HELIX-05.192: Ties fighter one (resist?)
Fighter 1 says "No."
CCA.C17:I4-HELIX-05.192 Ties fighter two (Resist?)
Fighter 2 says "No."
<<IC>>
Name:Yusuff Ahmed
CID: 05236
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light blue, they will stare into your soul.
Facial Hair: A thin brown moustache, no beard, they get to itchy.
Race: Human.
Height: Height (cm) 175,4 - Height (in) 5’9.1?
Weight: 139 Pounds
Distinguishing Marks: Scar on my stomach, I got kidnapped when I was 17, they tryed to cut me up... I showed them what I could do.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No, I respect them strongly as they took over the world in only 7 hours.
List previous fields you are experienced in: Mechanics and the army.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: So I can protectect the city from and fools who decide to break the law, and to protect the ones who follow the laws.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment) No, I have followed every rule.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Billy Jones.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198451

Btw it probably takes more then 20 years to become major general. If the combine also knew you where in the army you would get killed. You have a few grammical errors. You should right about when you where a kid also and when you where in city 17. It would only make the admins want you as a CCA
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198452

Zach wrote:
Btw it probably takes more then 20 years to become major general. If the combine also knew you where in the army you would get killed. You have a few grammical errors. You should right about when you where a kid also and when you where in city 17. It would only make the admins want you as a CCA

AHHHHHH, Crap. Alright.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198453

It's good now only two grammar errors but pretty good +support
Edit: neutral xD you gotta finish das I forgot to read that.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Zach.

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198454

You forgot to fill out the 15 lines of roleplay, not sure if you didn't see it or what.

Somethings you can do for it is,

Showing Fear RP as a Combine, showing how you'd handle a situation, or anything else you can think of. (All done as an 05 which is one of the lowest ranks) So when you're trying to show force you need to show fear. Like, "Helix slowly turns on stun baton and purposely misses to not hurt the citizen" or if a higher up says to beat someone whisper to yourself "Sorry" or something along those lines. If you need help you know my Skype so just PM on there.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198464

+Support.

Just don't rape everyone and get turned into a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Anyways,

-Friendly

-Quite good at rp

-Lol
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198466

Billy Jones wrote:
Quick note: I know you all think I'm not the best RP'er - Infact probably one of the worst. But If you gave me this shot I really belive it could help me improve with me RP.

Billy Jones wrote:
Quick note: I know you all think I'm not the best RP'er - Infact probably one of the worst. But If you gave me this shot I really BELIEVE it could help me improve with me RP.

• Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Billy Jones CCA Application, read the blue text 10 years, 3 months ago #198594

Well, since someone deleted my comment. Billy you are denied, you need more time on the server.

I suggest playing for another week or more before making another CCA app
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds