Username Password: Remember me

Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP

Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198306

Steam Name : |FP|FF| ggboyswag
Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:41747423
Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : To RP as a Vortigaunt and experience more of HL2RP than being Citizen and CCA.
What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : Serve the Combine and do what they tell you as their slave. I will sweep the streets and clean boots if I have to.
What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : Try to save your other Vortigaunt brothers and if needed join the rebellion to stop the Combine's hold on the earth and finally have freedom from the Combine.
Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) : Zal'Ola'Ka was a strange Vortigaunt because he learned faster than others. He was on the way to becoming a scientist for his species and his two parents couldn't of been more proud of him. As he was on his way to work he noticed a disturbance in his atmosphere but couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. When he got to work he talked to his friends about the force but they had no interest in it. While he was working the Combine invaded his homeland. Zal'Ola, like every other Vortigaunt, fled from planet to planet attempting to escape from the Combine's grasp. He was forced to leave his parents to have a better chance of survival. He ended up on a planet called Xen and was under control of the Nihilanth forced to invade earth as a chance to escape. Unfortunatly, he had to fight to survive and killed some humans that got in his way but when Nilhilanth died he ran free into sewers where he met Rebels and helped them out. He stood helping the rebels until his base was raided and he was forced to surrender to the combine. After his surrender to the Combine he was immediately stripped from his right to be free and put to work for the Combine. He was brought to City 45 where he met some of his brethren but was unable to communicate properly with them because he was enslaved. He is always thinking of his family and where they are but has not seen them since the Black mesa incident. He was relocated a couple of times living the lonely life of an enslaved vortigaunt. Always following the combines orders and unable to fight back. He continues to be a slave for the Combine and now resides in City 17 to do as the Combine commands until freedom.
Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) : Zal'Ola is walking in the plaza until a CCA beckons him to come over.

CCA: Hey! Biotic!
ME: Yesssss?
CCA: Points to a bloodstained corner of the plaza. Clean this Area and make it snappy!
Me: We live to Serve!
Me:/me goes to clean up the bloodstained spot in the corner of the plaza.
Me:/me Takes out a clean rag, bends over and starts to clean up the bloody mess.
Me:/me Cleans the last splotch of blood and gets up.
Me:/me goes over to the CCA.
Me: I have successfully completed the task you've requested.
CCA: Good. Now pick up that can!
Me: This body is yours to command.
Me:/me Goes over to the can, picks it up and throws it in the trashcan.
Me: Is that all you command?
CCA: Yes, Now get out of here.
Me: As you Wish.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this Situation Zal'Ola is a freed Vortigaunt and is sitting near a campfire in a rebel base.

Me: Gerr, galling Gerr al'a gam
Rebel: What did you say Vort?
Me: Ah, That is the song we sing and shall sing for eternity. No matter the consequences of this struggle.
Rebel: Ummm... Whatever you say Vorti.
Me:/me pokes the fire with a stick.
Rebel: Hey vort do you even have a name?
Me: All lifeforms possess a name. Some more difficult to understand than others.
Rebel: Okay... So you do have a name?
Me: Zal'Ola'ka
Rebel: Is that another song?
Me: No. That is one what you call name.
Rebel: Za...laa Oh forget it! I'll just call you Vorti.
Me: This one does not care for a certain name.
Rebel: Great! It's getting late time to go to bed.
Me: To the dream void with you!
Rebel: Haha, you are one odd Vorti!
Me: This one requires no sleep and shall be here when you wake.
Rebel:/me Starts to snore.

<:: Ic Section ::>
Vortigaunt Name : Zal'Ola'Ka
Vortigaunt Age : 609
Vortigaunt Height : 6'3
Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union? : To have a place to Eat, Sleep, and live.
Do you understand that you will be killed If you work with the resistance? : Yes, and I do not want to be Amputated.
I,______Zal'Ola'Ka______ Will server the union as an enslaved biotic.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by ggboyswag.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198319

This looks promising, and I have seen you RP quite well. I +support

Just a few things.
Maybe add a bit more on your backstory?
If possible, show use of /rolls, if not, I still support you
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198324

Supporting this
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198358

Thank you for making an application Gucci, but there are still some improvements that could be made.

- Could you try to include more information in your backstory about before the combine invaded Xen, what was life like under the Nihilanth? did you have family or friends?

- Could you expand on your role in the portal storm invasion of earth, how much of an important role did you have in the black mesa incident? did you take any human lives?

- What was the process of becoming a slave for the combine like? were you separated from your family?

- What was life like when you first started cleaning the streets as a slave?
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by .....

Re: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198411

Krugerman12 wrote:
Thank you for making an application Gucci, but there are still some improvements that could be made.

- Could you try to include more information in your backstory about before the combine invaded Xen, what was life like under the Nihilanth? did you have family or friends?

- Could you expand on your role in the portal storm invasion of earth, how much of an important role did you have in the black mesa incident? did you take any human lives?

- What was the process of becoming a slave for the combine like? were you separated from your family?

- What was life like when you first started cleaning the streets as a slave?

I have taken your advice and fixed some things in my app. Please give me more feedback.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Gucci- Vortiguant Application- HL2RP 10 years, 3 months ago #198443

Thank you for making the neccessary changes Gucci, after re-reading I have decided to accept your application for vortiguant, please contact me ingame to be whitelisted for the enslaved vortiguant.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds