• Page:

TOPIC: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend

[HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #191031

Steam Name: Aperture Science XS 2000
Character Name: John Mandus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59229170
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078724069/
I am From?: France.
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: No,but i gonna be.
Time spent in FP: 1 hour day or 2 hour sometime (need luck lol)
Time spent on the server?: 1 week.
Why You?: Because i am a good player,good roleplayer and social guy,love talk,and more because i want to request to apply some rules (i gonna say if i am accepted) and help when the staff team are not here.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #191060

-support
Youve only been on the severs for a week which imo is not long enough to fully understand friendly players hl2rp
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #192041

I agree with Allen, you have been on the server for a week and probably don't know how to manage things and RP properly in FP HL2 RP. So for now. -support
  • Fayul
  • Junior Boarder
Friendly Players HL2RP Operator

Re: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #192059

Now that do 1 month i have been in this server (yeah..probably..)

Why? I know how to hl2rp i am not a minge or other..i am good at RPing..

Let wait for a administrator to be here..

Re: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #192068

Mehdi_andfriend wrote:
Now that do 1 month i have been in this server (yeah..probably..)

Why? I know how to hl2rp i am not a minge or other..i am good at RPing..

Let wait for a administrator to be here..

That post gave me cancer.
In all seriousness, I believe you could become a staff IN TIME. I am an Operator btw when you asked for Admin. Anyways, I would like to see you on more and get more experience before I would support you for staff position.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: [HL2RP] staff application - Medhi_andfriend 10 years, 5 months ago #192082

Let me start off by saying that all the applications that are made will be reviewed in the next meeting which is next month so you don't have to keep asking about it.

You started playing with us if I recall correctly about a week or two ago. I have not personally seen you RP, and I'm doubtfull that anybody else has. You're telling yourself that you can RP, and you understand what it entails. Based on what I've seen on the server it's been more of a gathering stuff for your "rebel", because that's what every single rebel do. I also recall you getting your hands of a little pistol, and it took a couple of minutes before you started randomly shooting it, and then I found you, and searched. You shouted abuse, metagame, you minge runned, and so much more. Good RP'er? Sure.

You dont seem particular intrested in participating in passive RP such as when we've been doing Factory RP. In order for you to grow as a player, and to even get the chance to become a staff you need to improve, and actually show dedication to the server itself. The only questions I've gotten from you is where you can find stuff on the servers, and how many items are on the server at the moment. Another flaw is that your english grammar is bad, and makes it harder for you to communicate to other players, and actually doing RP. So that is something that needs to be worked on.

Your application was also made shortly after you joined the server which also made it seem that you're only in here to get some form of powers. You've also given us a large ammount of suggestions some of them not very understandable. However most of your suggestions are actually implemented on the server. Others are just mingy. To me it seems like you've not actually taken time to fully set you into our server, and our community. Getting to know the people on the server, and how the server actually operates.

I cannot comprehend how you expect to become staff on a HL2RP server within this community when you're not actually active, nor particular interested in the server and the community itself.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.15 seconds