Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Introduction: Aimee Denfield
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introduction: Aimee Denfield

Introduction: Aimee Denfield 10 years, 5 months ago #189365

I don't know whether this is a thing already, but I figured it would be cool to give everyone a little bit of a backstory to some of the characters I introduce. I will not do this just to provoke you to roleplay with my characters, but more to show everyone the roleplaying capabilities of myself. Feel free to give feedback on the story. I might expand the story more as time progresses.

She found herself to be in a dark place. For what it felt like hours, she would stumble around, finding nothing but sheer darkness. After losing all hope of ever coming back, she would see a bright flash. Everything turned warm and illuminating in an instance. A split moment later, she would wake up.

Every night she would wake in her bed after having that same dream. She would rise from her bed like any other morning to the sound of trains passing by her appartment overhead. Just as always she would have grabbed her pack of cigarettes and drank the last drops of the water she had left on her nightstand the night before. As she stood up she would have grabbed the red tattered old scarf from underneath her pillow. With it in hand she would walk over to the front door. Before leaving her appartment she would have tightened the old scarf around her neck, softly sniffing the old memorabilia. The fabric would smell of better times. Soon the memories of hours she had spent with her family on Shell beach would come rushing back as she would open the front door. After she would lock her door tightly, she would have called the elavator up. Every morning she would ride the empty elevator down to the lobby before opening the front doors of the building. She would open both doors simuntaneously as the sounds of the city would rush in the lobby, giving her that same cold and empty feeling she would have felt the many mornings before. She would have then stepped out the old Metropol building. "Maybe today things will look up", she would have made herself believe. "Maybe today... "
  • Meadow
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake, Viking

Re: Introduction: Aimee Denfield 10 years, 5 months ago #189366

You sleep in a bed, man that's luxury. I've been slumming it in a garbage can for the past month.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds