Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP

Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186151

Steam Name : Gangster_Story (Sometimes Gangster_Hitler)

Steam Id :STEAM_0:0:31475716

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : Well I play TOO MUCH CCA. I need an alternative that is not civvie, and of course I want a new experience in the HL2:RP realm. And besides, who doesn't mind a bit of sweeping here and there.

What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : I will follow the laws of the Universal Union, and the great Combine. I will also know my place as an outland biotic, and follow the orders of my benefactors. Along with this, I will swear to be loyal to the Civil Protection and the Combine Soldiers.

What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? :Uphold the great laws and order of the vortigaunts. (Gridding). And try to free my brethren from their demise from the pigs of the union. If it takes me to join the rebellion, I will use my powers to manipulate the CCA and other forces in my way.

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) :EDITED Za'r Ta'Kan is a vortigaunt. He was bornfrom unknowing origins. But for a short time in his own life, he remembers running from the now called "Combine". A few years later, he was sent to a strange planet called Xen. This place wasn't a safe haven, it was a nightmare. He was immediately captured ,and was put into slavery with another group of vortigaunts to serve the Nihilanth. Life now was grey and dull. He was sent to build and do remedial labor to serve what the Nihilanth had said was for a greater cause. He is the sent out t oa strange facility to fight. He ends up surviving this, but to his suprise his labor isn't finished. He was sent straight back to continue his work. After a few years, he developed a strange philosophy after witnessing the death of their leader from the man in the orange suit. Soon to be awoken in the world we see today. He was never aware of the Black Mesa incident, but cooperated in it. Eventually becoming a sort of refugee from the destruction of it, trying to escape the tyranny of his soon-to-be benefactors. He doesn't get far, only for about 2 years he managed to be able to escape any problems. But from unexpected circumstances, he was captured by the Combine, being one of the first Biotics to be subjected to the inland torture from the combine in City 17. The combine were merciless. They grabbed him and subjected him to all sorts of torture. Mainly all hallucinogenic. He wasn't special though, he took a lot of beatings like the others, and was put inside isolation to comply. What does he do? Well, he goes with it. Never does he question the combine, but only himself. This inner conflict with himself, leads him to a time of madness. And now at his current state he has found some type of inner peace, now leading him to images of the man in orange and a suited man in blue. "Was this a plan all along?", He questions himself. But this is just a forethought, and the combine still forever torture him. Now he is just a janitor to the Union. Nothing more, nothing less.
He saw what no other of his brethren saw from the start. A blue sky, birds, and people. A unit with a broom and a rag walks to him, and hands the items into his claws. He goes and starts to clean the windows. The unit comes back, and hits him in the head with his stunstick for not responding to a citizen questioning him. Why did he have to listen? He was pulled back into the pods, and was subjected to visual torture. He saw images. Death, destruction, and then the combine. They made him know who is in command.

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) :
It is a smog day in the plaza. Za'r Ta'Kan has awoken with his other enslaved brethren, grabbing his broom and walking out to clean as he's done for two years now.

A tall unit approaches him with the armband reading "OfC".
:"Biotic."

Za'r Ta'Kan: "Yesssss?"

:"What have you been doing here?"

He points to the floor, soiled in a brown like substance. In the midst of it all, there are remains from something that you don't even recognize.

Za'r Ta'Kan: "This is quite mysterious for us, as we do not recollect this substance defiling the soil of our benafactors."

:"Haha."
:"Clean it, or you'll be tasting the soil when I'm done with you"

He leaves, but it is noted that you see a strange man in orange armor runs across the plaza. A large amount of scanners, people, and Civil Protection follow. Eventually you hear the alarm, and after finishing your job, you see your other brethren waking back into the nexus for food. The thought of curiosity is purged by the thought of hunger, and you walk away like it was nothing.

You walk back into the nexus, broom in hand, silent and hungry. Sweeping trash as you go by, and nothing seems to be happening. There is a blunt silence, and you enjoy it.

A loud bang is heard.

You wake up again, and to your amazement you're in a pod with your head strapped to a device. The pod goes up and there is a screaming CCA officer.

:"Fucking pig, get your ass up! You need to clean instead of sleep sunshine!"

The officer hits you in the stomach, you fall but eventually stand up and take your broom going back to clean again.

One last image you saw was of a man in blue. A suit, a whitish-grey complexion, with the strangest color of eyes. You then question yourself like you've done so many times. Was this a dream, this simulation? Or like everything else, meant to happen. Somehow you forget, and you find yourself standing in that very plaza, seeing that very man running through it. But this time you watch, and there is a call to leave back into your quarters. The door shuts, and you await for your next day, as a servant to the Combine.

<:: Ic Section ::>

Vortigaunt Name :Za'r Ta'Kan

Vortigaunt Age : (Not sure what the age is for these guys, but possibly in the younger area maybe? Middle aged I'd say.)

Vortigaunt Height : 6'5" Hunched over, 6'11" with legs up and not hunched

Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union? : He isn't aware of his place, he feels as if he continues that his people will come to him, and make him a whole again. He does what he is told, so that soon his aspirations will come true.

Do you understand that you will be killed If you work with the resistance? : Yes, I do. And I will accept the punishment as is my duty to in this world.

I,Za'r Ta'Kan, Will serve the union as an enslaved biotic.

Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186152

Very long :c

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186153

+Support
Good at RP, would probably be better off on the other end of the vorta-dick.

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186154

Gangster_Story wrote:
He was born, like every other vort, in an unknown place to us called Xen.

Nothing is native to xen, otherwise +support
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by .....

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186178

+Support

I think he would be a good Vortigaunt.

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186195

+Support

Looks like you put a lot of effort into this!
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186211

Gangster_Story wrote:
a place where he was free to roam. His philosophy was so admired, but his world was soon to be pillaged.

Even on Xen the vortiguants suffered harsh dictatorship from the Nihilanth who used them as soldier drones and laborers. the vortiguants haven't been "free" for generations since arriving on Xen
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #186418

I appreciate the clarification

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years, 5 months ago #187510

Bump

Re: Gangster_Story's Vortigaunt APP 10 years ago #207180

Bump.

Since this was never looked at, I'd just like it to be re-used.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds