Username Password: Remember me

SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED*
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED*

SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175338

Steam Name: SgtRock
Steam ID: steam_0:0:48973143

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist?: Because i really like how the vortigaunts are and how they work and look, but they are my favorite Alien from HL2, and their chants are another thing I like.

What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt?: Obey the every Command from the CCA and the Combine.

What do you do as a free vortigaunt?: Help protect citizens and fight CCA and to free more vortigaunts

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt: T'aku Shen was on his home planet when he saw a Vortigaunt ship that over 50 vortigaunts were boarding he didint want to get involved so he walked to his hill to go to sleep, 2 days later a vortigaunt chief woke him from his sleep, and he said: T'aku, We must go, the powerful combine come to our planet and make it no more, we must go to great vortigaunt ship and go away from our planet to find a planet that we can live on, we must go now. T'aku got up and walked with the chief to the ship T'aku walked into the ship while about 7 more vortigaunts boarded the ship. 5 vortigaunts volunteered to sacrifice themselves to defend against the incoming combine to buy the ship some time.
Once T'aku was in the ship he walked around looking at all the sad vortigaunts leaving the planet with him, he looked out the back window and saw a huge combine mothership fly over the planet and shoot his planet with a plasma cannon a second later the planet exploded. the Combine MotherShip slowly faded into the distance as the vortigaunt ship flew away. then a vortigaunt said: T'aku, follow me to your quarters. The vortigaunt led him to his quarters and said: Good day. then he walked out of his room and the door shut. T'aku decided to get some sleep, so we got on his bed and went to sleep.
A year or so later T'aku finds himself sitting on his bed when he heard
a vortigaunt on the megaphone. he said: Attention all vortigaunts! Big combine ship is pursuing us! any vortigaunts that have been trained to use a laser cannon please go to dock A1 or dock A2 to fire at the mothership, and any engineers please report to the engine room to fix any problems we might occur, that is all. Suddenly the ship shakes and T'aku walks into the main room to find out what is wrong. A room is on fire and 3 vortigaunts keep rushing back and throwing water at the fire. then the windows on the side of the ship explode sending 2 vortigaunts into space, then the blast doors close, T'aku runs into the engine room and sees 3 vortigaunts frantically hitting buttons and sprinting to the next panel. He runs into the captains room where he is just sitting there looking out the window at the Combine MotherShip shooting missiles and lasers at his ship. He walks over to the megaphone and says: all vortigaunts still alive head for the escapepods and exit the ship to the planet in front of us. He drops the megaphone and walks up to the captains chair sits there T'aku runs to escapepod 01 there are 3 other vortigaunts in the pod with him he hits the launch button and as he is flying to Earth he watches his ship. The back of the ship explodes and goes crashing down to Earth as the ship flys by he sees the captain in the burning captains area sadly wave to him as the ship crashes into Earth. Later his pod lands on
Earth next to
the smoking remains of their old ship. The other 3 get out and head towards the forest, T'aku heads the opposite direction towards an old sewer, he decides to make that his home
and found an old broom and used it to clean old bottles and trash away from his new home.

Later T'aku was cleaning some rubble out of the sewer when he felt hungry and decided to go out and hunt for food, so T'aku dropped his broom and walked a few miles into the wilderness when he stopped to survey the area for animal tracks but he didnt find any so he walked much deeper into the woods finally he saw some animal tracks so he followed them to a cave when he walked in he prepared his arm to zap any attacker, he walked in deeper and deeper until he heard footsteps he followed the sound since T'aku had a keen sense of hearing, when he stopped, he heard deep breathing infront of him he looked around and saw blue glowing eyes at the edge of the cave and a red glowing eye in front of him, then he heard radio chatter and from behind something jumped on him and knocked him out. Later, he woke up most everything was blurry he could make out two men wearing gasmasks infront of him talking back and forth then one of them looked towards T'aku, one of them pulled out a stunstick and whacked him till we was unconscious.
A while later he awoke to find he couldnt move his arms or legs he looked around to find out his arms and legs are bound to the wall, then the door in front of him opened, and a Metro-police walked in with a clipboard and read what it said: you have been captured by the Elite combine and are being forced to be a slave for the CCA, your job is to do what ever a CCA officer says with no question or you will be killed, then he puts the clipboard on the table and unhooks T'aku you are now a slave, since you have a great sense of hearing your job is to also tell us what citizens whisper to one and other you got it? T'aku understands. says T'aku, ok now follow me and you will be put on a train to City 7 where you will be serving the CCA and the combine, then he says: do you understand that if you help the rebels or try to escape you will be killed? yes. good. three weeks later T'aku finds himself cleaning the floor outside the nexus with citizens walking all around T'aku, he thinks back to when he first went into that cave, he wish he never did. A few months later he wakes up, he was knocked out by the blast of the missile, he looks around and sees a building on fire, a big crater in the ground, and he sees two rebels and another vortigaunt coming up to him, You okay? T'aku iss fine. Another missile hits blowing a huge crater into another building. Rebel 2: We have sent an invasion to free all citizens and enslaved vortigaunts. rebel 2 reaches out to grab T'aku and help him up, when a bullet slammed into rebel 2's back causing him to fall over, rebel 1 looks in the sky and yells: DROPSHIPS! 4 dropships come down and send out combine soldiers. Rebel 1 sprints for shelter but gets sniped. The other vortigaunt turns around and starts zapping combine soldiers but he got overwhelmed. 3 combine soldiers walk up to T'aku and starts radio chatting, then a metro cop grapples down and stuns the vortigaunt, he wakes up later in city 17.

An 05 sees T'aku next to his broom on the ground talking to two citizens, the 05 walks up to him and says Why are you slacking? T'aku says: Pleasse dont hurt me masster I was only explaining to thesse people what not to do here. 05 says: I didnt tell you to talk to them and you could be telling them things they didnt know and they could use that information against the combine! T'aku: Im not trying to hurt the combine, masster I only mean to keep them ssafe. 05: Well get back to work! I will explain this I swear if you do this again you will be beaten. T'aku: Pleasse no I dont want to be beaten again. 05: Good! Then stop talking and get back to work! T'aku grabs his broom and walks slowly over to the pile of trash and brushes it into the trash bin.

<IC section>
Vortigaunt name:
T'aku Shen
Vortigaunt Age:492
Vortigaunt Height: 5'9

Why does your vortigaunt want to server the union? Because he does it to survive.

Do you understand that if you work with the rebels you will be killed: I undersstand

I will sserve the union to live.
  • SgtRock
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by SgtRock.
The topic has been locked.

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175397

The backstory is decent but if your 492 years old I'm sure there is more to your history then just being on planet earth. The vorts have been enslaved for ages, try adding some info on how you came to earth. It looks like you put a lot of time into the application which is good. Try spacing out your role play lines too, might help a little.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175447

Alright, I just fixed it. Hope its much better I added what happened and joined it with the new story
  • SgtRock
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175460

Neutral (Once again)

Oh dude, your trying too hard. Vorts can live to being 1000's of years old, Elders, or prophets and unknown amount of time. Focusing on a approximate age is not very smart and makes your app look bad. Also going into further detail on what you would do Enslaved/Free would be better. And in your backstory you used approximate days. I suggest working around to make it not-so-certain dates/times. It makes it easier on you and also meets the app standard. Work on spacing your Stuff too so it doesnt look like a giant wall of text.
  • dizzydaydoo
  • Senior Boarder

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175463

Really like the back story.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
The following user(s) said Thank You: SgtRock

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 7 months ago #175514

I'm not finished I will get back with you when I have finished. My computer has been very laggy and I have been crashing every 15 minutes, I think I have a virus.... I might reformat later.
  • SgtRock
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by SgtRock.

Re: SgtRock's Vortigaunt Application *FIXED* 10 years, 3 months ago #198259

Alright, I just finished fixing it. Should be much better now, but if there is anything else I need to fix just tell me. (Also the reason I didn't post this sooner is because I just finished reformatting my Computer, but I am back)
  • SgtRock
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds