Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CAA application

CAA application 10 years, 9 months ago #162953

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name: epicnoobrun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48963939
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I would like to become a CAA unit so i can protect the city from bunny hoppers Trolls and all sorts of things that deserve a punishment, Also when i come on there is usally no CAA so i would like to be CAA to prevent that.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Rick Tacobell's abilities are he can run fast and his disablitie is that he isnt very strong.
What kind of personality does your character give? He is nice has a temper, when hes not mad he is a very friendly guy.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? Make sure everyone is civilised.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? CAA will be kinda hard to get used to but i think i could manage working with the CAA.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines) Rick Tacobell was born in City 15 with his Parents and his Uncle. My parents had to hide me from the Civil Protection so i didnt have to work. My family lived on the streets and had no money Rick had never got to play with anything as a child. Once Rick had hit the Age of 15 he had started to steal in order to get food and drink for his family. Rick went to the General Store and stole some bread and water the Clerk called the Civil Protection and Rick had to run out of the city. Rick had reached City 16 and he only had some bread, water, and no money. Rick reached about the age of 20. Rick was fast but weak, he was sneaky and stole items for his living. Rick had made some money from working as he found that it was the only way to make money. He made his way back to City 15 and he noticed that his family was being execuated. Rick could only safe his Sister Samantha Tacobell. Rick and Samantha made there way into the citys. Rick promised Samantha that he would keep her safe. They reached city 18 Rick had rented a Apartment and made a nice building for Samantha and himself after a couple years Rick reached age 36 he needed work and money he saw a advertisment showing the CAA applications are available. Rick gave it a shot he waited a couple of days and his application was Accepted. Now Rick fights crime till this day at age 42.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CAA Unit: Citizen.
CAA Unit: Wall.
CAA Unit: /me Attempts to tie down the man
CAA Unit: .// Resist?
Man: .// Yes
CAA Unit: /roll
Man: /roll
CAA Unit rolls a 68
Man rolls a 89
Man: /me Grabs CAA unit and throws him to the floor and makes a run for it
CAA Unit: /me Pulls out stunstick and chases suspect
CAA Unit: /radio Suspect on the loose at Sector 2
CAA Unit: /me Grabs Citizen and beats him to the floor with stunstick
CAA Unit: /roll
Man: /roll
CAA Unit rolls a 99
Citizen rolls a 6
CAA Unit: Amputation
Man: No!
CAA Unit: Don't move!
CAA Unit: /me Pulls out 9mm and Fires a bullet at Citizen saying "See you in hell!"

<<IC>>
Name: Rick Tacobell
CID: 69696
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: Blonde
Race: White
Height: 6,2
Weight: 122 lbs
Distinguishing Marks: A Scar under his eye
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No
List previous fields you are experienced in:
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I would like to be apart of the CAA to protect City 18 from Thief's, Contraband and make City 18 a great place to be.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes i understand the consequences if i am to betray the CAA force.
The topic has been locked.

Re: CAA application 10 years, 9 months ago #162962

A few grammar issues, nothing major.

+Support
The following user(s) said Thank You: epicnoobrun

Re: CAA application 10 years, 9 months ago #162984

Waiting for alpha to say his shpeal about there being no children under the age of 18, but I personally would like to see more out of your ooc, specifically your disabilities and abilities. You aren't very descriptive on what your character can do and things he has trouble with.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
The following user(s) said Thank You: epicnoobrun
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds