• Kozak
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162961

+support

You would seem like a great MPF

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162983

You say that CCA will help you indulge "real" role play, when all factions are able to passively role play. I understand that citizen can be boring at times but if you enjoy role playing this shouldn't really be an issue.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #163042

boxofrain1 wrote:
You say that CCA will help you indulge "real" role play, when all factions are able to passively role play. I understand that citizen can be boring at times but if you enjoy role playing this shouldn't really be an issue.

I say that because half of the time I'm on, the citizens I play with either are:
Powergamers
Metagamers
or minges.
Citizen RP is fun, don't get me wrong, but the amount of these three above players is enormous. That's one of the reasons I want to be CCA, is because, people in the CP seem to be better at RP and NOT mingebag, or, powergame, etc. because they had to be applied through this. There's my reasoning, hopefully you can see my point, and maybe support.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #163057

AllenMacKay wrote:
boxofrain1 wrote:

I say that because half of the time I'm on, the citizens I play with either are:
Powergamers
Metagamers
or minges.
Citizen RP is fun, don't get me wrong, but the amount of these three above players is enormous. That's one of the reasons I want to be CCA, is because, people in the CP seem to be better at RP and NOT mingebag, or, powergame, etc. because they had to be applied through this. There's my reasoning, hopefully you can see my point, and maybe support.

I see your point. +support now for a question. Have you looked into any divisions yet? It may be early but I'm just curious.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #163214

I see your point. +support now for a question. Have you looked into any divisions yet? It may be early but I'm just curious.

I'm trying for Phoenix, Regular MP (whatever that is, i forget), or Phantom. Phoenix, probably.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #163216

+support haha
Good app and in all,nice person
Good luck man
  • Mr Tuna
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds