Username Password: Remember me

Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP

Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162758

Steam Name: [PF2] Jaxxington

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26324350

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I usually don't see many CCA on and I want to improve the number. I also want to start some serious RP as CP. I have experience as I have played an OTA on another server. It's also because usually theres ALWAYS too many citizens, and usually being CCA gives you something to do.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? My character is an agile, quick man, but is very slender. He is not afraid to say what must be said, and do what must be done.
What kind of personality does your character give? He is a cheerful character that used to be an athlete before moving to C18. He used to be the opposite of slender, but C18 changed him.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? I would expect being the peace-keeper of the civilians, and basically to do what must be done. I don't want civvies to be complete douchebags and minges, so I want to keep that under control. RP is mah life bro.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think it would be a step ahead from being a lowly civilian. It will give me an opportunity to turn C18 into a better place, which, it is already. I think that being CCA will give me a chance to indulge into some REAL roleplay, because, it's usually a little less fun with 20 citizens and 2 CCA. Best ratio, am I right?

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Kellvin was twenty when he moved to City 18. He used to be a poor citizen living in the slums of City 11. He wanted to move in hopes of finding an actual job and shelter. Luckily, Kellvin had just enough to buy a quaint little apartment. Later on that day, Kellvin saw an anti-citizen firing on CP checkpoints. Oh god!he screamed in terror. He was so afraid of that one anti-citizen. The rebel was firing right next to Kellvin's apartment on the first floor. But, it all changed when the CCA took the anti-citizen in. Kellvin almost died by shots from the gun, but the CP saved him. He then knew, that he wanted to be a CCA. His life was saved thanks to the heroic duties of a certain HELIX soldier. He found this interesting, and started to do a little research on the CCA. He learned that you can lead a better life, protecting the lives of citizens. He then thought that maybe other citizens can be saved too. There were so many benefits to joining the CP, and he finally decided to apply. He wanted to save lives. He wanted to become CCA.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
Kellvin: *sees a man punching another man*
Kellvin: Citizen! What's going on here!?
Punching Man (We'll call him Bob): He stole my girl!
Other Man (We'll call him Joe): Yeah, she loves me more!
Kellvin: /me kicks Bob in the shin.
Kellvin: I don't care what happened here citizen! Dating is illegal. Apply.
Kellvin: /me shows a stern face
Bob: Hell, no!
Kellvin: /me forces Bob to the wall
Kellvin: Apply, NOW.
Bob: Uhh, (applies)
Kellvin: You're under arrest citizen.
[OOC] Resist?
(roll, Bob wins)
Bob kicks Kellvin in the leg and runs off.
Kellvin: Citizen!
Kellvin: /me shoots Bob in the foot, and he falls down
Kellvin: You're coming with me.
Kellvin: [Radios in for help]

<<IC>>

Name: Kelvin Presscott

CID: 22490

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Facial Hair: Stubble

Race: Caucasian

Height: 6'2

Weight: 115 lbs.

Distinguishing Marks: Scar through left eye

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? Not at all.

List previous fields you are experienced in: None

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to make C18 a better place. I want to show the city that the CP isn't a force to be afraid of, but rather, to be grateful for. I want to show them that the CP is the reason they have shelter, the reason citizens have food, drink, a warm meal. I want to show that the CP is protecting the civilians. I always wanted to be a CCA since I was in my twenties, and now I think that it's the time. I will support the Administrator, honor my ranks above me, and never betray the CP. I am a CP at heart.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)I understand completley, and I assure you that it will never happen.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by AllenMacKay.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162927

NEUTRAL, need to work on the app.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Secret Fish Man. Reason: No longer a -support, now neutral.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162930

Well uhhhh kids under 18 again where killed.... NUETRAL it needs to be worked on also fish a -support Would mean a lot of mistakes.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162936

What exactly do I need to work on?

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162940

Well first off kids where sent off to work or killed second uhh dating is illegal uhhh and the backstory Is weak backstory is before and after the combine took over
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162942

I fixed a bit, especially that 18 year old part, I forgot about that.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162943

I know dating is illegal, that's why I arrested him. I edited it to be more correct.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162946

+support It is fine now I have been expecting more from my other community you have to do paragraphs just. To make it better
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162947

Also edited my backstory.

EDIT: Thanks Alphadog!
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by AllenMacKay.

Re: Allen MacKay's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162948

Secret Fish Man wrote:
NEUTRAL, need to work on the app.

All fixed up.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds