Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CCA Application

CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162737

Steam Name: GeekyMoose
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54310789
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I thought this would be a chance to test my RP capabilities. Not to mention to help keep order in city 18
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: He has lots of strength, agility, and stamina. But he does not do his best in small areas.
What kind of personality does your character give?: He will be good if you do good. He will be mean if your a trouble maker.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Make sure everything is in a civilised manner.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: Not to difficult. I have done some RPing as a law enforcer.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines):When the 7 hour invasion began he instantly went to shelter. Thinking at any moment a bomb will be dropped on the only ceiling above his head. He was prepared to die from anything, and ready to fight to die a good death. His shelter only survived a hour when Combine started to invade his home. He was beat down and tortured until they decided to capture him. He was brought down to a strange man in a suit. The strange man asked him many question about his past life and any war or fighting experiences he had. He told them all about the war hes been in and how much death was taken place during it. The strange man smiled. He was brought into a strange cell filled with different suits and weapons. From there on he knew what he was going to have to do. He knew who he had to be in order to survive.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CCA Unit: Citizen
CCA Unit: Wall
CCA Unit: Apply
CCA Unit: /me searches the citizen
CCA Unit: Clear
CCA Unit: /me atempts to tie the citizen (incase of arrest or amputation)
CCA Unit: LOOC: Resist?
CCA Unit: Picks the citizen by the collar
CCA Unit: Amputate
CCA Unit: Unslings shotgun
CCA Unit: Aims at the citizens head
CCA Unit: Pulls the trigger killing the citizen instantly
CCA Unit: Pulls out stun stick ( this is for beat downs or arrests)
CCA Unit: Flicks on stun stick to a high stun
CCA Unit: /me attempts to beat the citizen down
CCA Unit: Flicks off stun stick
CCA Unit: Puts the stun stick to his side
CCA Unit: Ties the citizen
CCA Unit: Grabs the citizen by the collar
<<IC>>
Name:Steven Hinklebottom
CID:405959
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Facial Hair:Brown
Race:White
Height:6'1
Weight:110
Distinguishing Marks:Scar on right hand
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?No
List previous fields you are experienced in:Beating down people and using a gun.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: To keep citisens civilised.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment): No
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation): Yes
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Natsu Dragneel. Reason: Made a mistake :3
The topic has been locked.

Re: CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162929

Back story could be longer, but meh.

+support.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natsu Dragneel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds