Username Password: Remember me

FailGamer's CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FailGamer's CCA Application

FailGamer's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162730

Steam Name: TheFailGamer27

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34691314

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I would like to enforce the laws of role-play, and enforce the ingame laws as well.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? +Good medical abilities, stamina, and dexterity. -Not good with enduring fights.

What kind of personality does your character give? Harsh, but a fair trooper, however the power can sometimes go to his head.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Generally patrol around, looking for any trouble or unusual happenings, and enforce the laws, possibly give first aid if needed.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? It will be tough, but a good learning experience.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
A good citizen before the invasion, he has admired the combine's power and wishes to gain some of the power they have. As a medical worker, he has some previous knowledge of many injuries and drugs, medical and illegal. Joining the CCA was also the safest place to be, or so he thought.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
*Crowd Gathers*
Unit moves to investigate
Citizen1: Sir, this man is injured.
Citizen2: He just fell over out of nowhere!
Unit: Was he acting strange before?
Citizen1: no, he was talking normally and then he just fell.
Unit (to all): Move Back!
*Crowd Steps away*
Unit moves in to check vitals and consciousness
Unit: I will take this man to the nexus for further examination.
Unit: Move Along!
*Unit heads towards the Nexus*
<<End>>

<<IC>>
Name: Mitchell Defnaw

CID: 84163

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Facial Hair: None

Race: Caucasian

Height: 6'0

Weight: 185lbs

Distinguishing Marks: No unique physical features

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No

List previous fields you are experienced in: Medical, I used to be a worker in a hospital.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: Enforcing laws, I do not like troublemakers, and assisting citizens when necessary.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)No

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes, of course, and I would never do such a thing.

(This was in the General Forums by accident, moved it here.)
  • FailGamer
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: FailGamer's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #163044

Backstory is incredibly weak, to say the least.
-support

EDIT: KeyLimit is completley right
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by AllenMacKay.

Re: FailGamer's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #163370

Can you explain how it is weak? I'm not really sure what would be considered weak or strong as this is the first application I made. Just asking.
  • FailGamer
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: FailGamer's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #163372

MacKay thinks it's weak, due to the length and what you are typing. I mean, John was a very good citizen and decided to be a combine the end. That's really weak

John was once a office worker, when the 7 hour war struck. Left with only himself, he was transported to city 20, where he lived miserably for several years. It was only then that he saw the CCA/CP/Combine and how better they were treated that the citizens themselves. He didn't care at all for the peace or brutality that was brought from being a combine, He wanted to survive.

That's a strong backstory.

Don't copy it
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

real ones know
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds