Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Arena's CCA Application - HL2RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Arena's CCA Application - HL2RP

Arena's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162685

-EDIT- I know my backstory is on the short side, but that is one of the main reasons why my character would've joined the CCA.

Steam Name: |FP| Arena
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23706362

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?
Because of the lack of some being online and random times, and the server itself stuffed with citizens, also I'd like to help out whenever somebody's in need, and punish if required.
And also, just because I'm bored sometimes playing HL2RP, and as CCA you'll always have something to do, like, bug citizens who are standing in a crowd *imagine evil laughter here*, nah just kidding.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?
Jay Smith, has high durability, is not afraid to say something and athletically isn't bad.
But his stamina is on the lower side, he hopes that during the training that he might receive when given the opportunity to join the CCA he could improve on that, he also has a weak for the good and bad, punishing a citizen is all right, but don't give him an extra beating just because you have a bad day.

What kind of personality does your character give?
Kind person, but strict and straight to the point when it gets to it.
Always says what's on his mind and is not afraid that people will judge him for who he is.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?
I expect to keep things under control, things as in civilized behavior, crime and everything that is related to me, for me to keep good.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?
I think it'll be an opportunity to set right what is or ever was bad, and it'll be an educational experience for me and my fellow officers.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Jay Smith, once almost amputated due to the fact that he was near the raid, he was punished so badly, that he could never forget.
He wanted to prove that not everything has to go as violently as it does now, and he knows that there are good people out there in the CCA, it might be not listening to protocol, but if you treat the citizen more nicely, they'll give back, they'll listen to your orders more easily, because they trust you, not because they're afraid of dying, or being hurt badly,
That's what Jay wants to change, for the citizens not to be afraid of the CCA, but rather see them as somebody that truly protects you, and only punishes if required, and yes, if done multiple times, re-education is required, but if only once, a warning is enough.
And that's why Jay applied for CCA.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
(Me being CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387)
It has been a nice day, zero anti-civil activity, when suddenly there's somebody running over the streets.

As CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387 forces the citizen to stop, he does so.

CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "Citizien."
Stranger: "Y-yes?"
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "Why were you running?"
Stranger: "I-i.. I wasn't running!"
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "I've seen it with my own eyes, you were running, now you are going to tell me why or I will re-educate you."
Stranger: "I'm sorry sir, I got a message from my wife and she needed me as soon as possible."
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "So, that makes you allowed to break the law?"
Stranger: "N-no sir, absolutely not."
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "Face the wall."
Stranger: "B-b..."
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387 yells: "I SAID FACE THE WALL."
As the Stranger faces the wall CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387 unflicks his stunstick
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "This is for lying to me."
As CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387 hits the stranger twice in the back with his stunstick he holsters it and afterwards he lets the citizen go.
CCA-C18:i4-RCT.01.387: "Now get out of here!"

Name: Jay Smith
CID: 22440
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Black-Brown mixed
Facial Hair: Small beard
Race: European
Height: 1,76 Metres
Weight: 68 Kilos
Distinguishing Marks: None

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?
No, none.

List previous fields you are experienced in:
None.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:
To keep control and eliminate anti-civil activity.

I'd also like to influence the way the citizen think about the CCA to a more nicer way.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.
I'd been wandering around in the slums, not noticing the broadcaster saying there was a sweep, I ws detained until the sweep ended, nothing else.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)

I do indeed understand the consequences.
But I ensure you that these will never have to be taken.
  • Arena
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Arena.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Arena's CCA Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #162688

+support Also you make the citizen apply first me and a i8 did that to the CAA and we tied her and checked her then well we got beaten do bad ;-;
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds