Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My CCA Application

My CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162494

Steam Name:ChrisDaddy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37158681

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I’m new to HL2 RP, but I have a friend who used to be very involved in the HL2 RP community. He was in the CCA on his server and he told me many stories about the RP they had. I really enjoyed listening to the stories he told about it and I felt a little jealous that I hadn’t gotten to enjoy that type of RP. However, now seems to be my chance. I’d like to join the CCA because it seems like a unique RP experience. The application and training system also assures me that I’ll be exposed to quality roleplayers.I consider myself a decent roleplayer and I think I’d make a good addition to the CCA.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? My character is very athletic , and got a bad temper. But he is very kind and fair when he's not teased.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? The CCA maintains order in the cities. I think a CCA unit would be expected to show respect to authorities and do their best to maintain discipline in the civilian population. Order, structure, and discipline are all virtues of the CCA. I would make sure to do exactly as instructed by my betters and adhere to all the rules and protocols of the CCA.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? As a newbie to HL2 RP, I know that the CCA will probably be a little difficult for me at first. I expect there will be a lot of work and memorization, but I’m willing to do that so I can play the character to the best of my ability. I’ll do my best to learn the terminology, the protocol, and everything that would make a CCA unit successful. I’ll make sure to respect all my betters and learn from them as best I can.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Walter Ditlevsen was born a natural CCA. His mother and father were both working for the CCA. His father, was a GRID, and his mother was a HELIX. They both tried to train him for the CCA. He was going through exercises one day when, his mother, collapsed, he was startled, another corrupt unit shot his mother. He was very angry. But, however his father shot almost in time to save his own life. He missed. The boy was alone, with a murderer. He ran to the stock room of the SeC and got a SMG. He loaded it and went to the lobby. He pulled the trigger....the next few moments were a blur to him. He doesn't remember it today. But, he wants to be like his mother.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
/me strolls along the street, his shoes gently clicking on the concrete.
Tali Stevens /me tightens his hands, glancing between the concrete beneath his feet and the MPF officer walking by. She swallows and takes a step forward, reaching out as if to touch the unit, but quickly retracts her hand.
/me notices the movement, turning to look at the woman.
Me: "<::Can I help you?"
Tali Stevens /me turns pale, color draining from her already thin face. She looks back down at her feet.
Tali Stevens: "Listen...I...I, uh..."
Me: "<::If you have something to say, you ought to just say it."
Tali Stevens: "I've got information. There's this guy who lives on my housing block and I saw him carrying all these chemicals in a basket up the stairs the other day. I think he's making bombs."
Me: "<::All right, miss. Please apply."

<<IC>>
Name: Walter Ditlevsen

CID: 32451

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Grey

Facial Hair: None

Race: Caucasian

Height:185 cm.

Weight:80 kg.

Distinguishing Marks:None

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No

List previous fields you are experienced in: Boxing, Free-running

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:I want to uphold justice and crush rule breakers.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. No

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)Yes, I understand
  • ChrisDaddy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by ChrisDaddy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: My CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162498

I like it, +support.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisDaddy

Re: My CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162529

I will support you my friieeennddd
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisDaddy

Re: My CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162573

Tis is getting annoying the suppression field stops from citizens liking each other sex is amputate only high rankings can do it and o my god every single app has this.... basically the suppression sheild stops citizens from having babies and people under 18 where killed...
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: My CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162966

I like/support it

It seems like you're a mature player and know what it means to be in the CCA
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds