Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kevin "Ren" Konchivic (Fox's) Application for CCA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kevin "Ren" Konchivic (Fox's) Application for CCA

Kevin "Ren" Konchivic (Fox's) Application for CCA 10 years, 9 months ago #162386

CCA Apps (Combine)

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**

Steam Name: Mister Fantastic Fox

Steam ID STEAM_0:1: 30108118

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I am a faithful as well as trustful assiosiate, including the fact that in times of need there just is not enough CCA's to go around, in a spot where 20 outnumber 1 single CCA, I'd like to change that and also improve humanitys challange to live alongside the combine themselves, pushing forward into the new and improved union ahead.

What kind of personality does your character give? Is friendly, truthful though on the downside of being curious and sometimes anxious.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Doing my orders and duties to therefor keep citizens inside the city within order and prevent chaos from happening.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Kevin would've respected his older sister along with her bigger decisions in life, following her as a role model as well as a leader. It had been at least 5 years later on in the road when the combine invaded, the haunting explosion never left the boys life. The thump of the door crashing down, how the combine evicted them out of their homes- then sent them to camps- his parents were never seen again though his sister and him remained strong, staying together through blind luck in the same station. Soon exiting on a tram towards City 13 where one of the latest bases were built, accustomed to take in the new civilians as a home, at least some place safe away from the gun shots and fire going on between humanity's last stand with the combine threat. Given rations and a room. Things went fine for a while, they manged without their mother and father. Then when word of drafting came to mind- in the middle of the night a muffled cry was heard, Kevin waking up in time only to see his sister being dragged out the door, exiting out into the hall was where he only found silence. Slowly slipping back inside to figure it must've been a dream, slowly falling back into a cold slumber. The next morning came fast, slowly sitting up to realize his sisters bed was empty- and the open door haunted him, mocking him as tears slowly filled his eyes, the only hot substance to hit his skin, crying out his sisters name in agony.

Kevin adapted only slightly to live by himself, a week passed while he was eating through the cold beans of the weekly rations given out. Giving a curiosity of who or why would a person would be knocking at his door, the man walks towards the door, answering it- only to be engulfed within latex and Kevlar plating, she was a combine unit, a recruit CCA is what he heard the last time he even thought about them, a friend he made within the city joining among the ranks. "Kayla! There you are! I've been looking around so much before you!" The younger brother replyed, almost being muffled by the awkward feeling latex that was the inner padding of her suit. 'It's fine for now, I was taken by the combine for drafting- then raised as a recruit, when I asked I could come here to see you they didint argue about it, giggling slightly at what she said. 'Why would they take you?' "Because the threat of the rebels is growing bigger and bigger every day, believe it or not they arnt as great as everyone says they are. They'll mug and thieve amongst each other just to get by." 'Wow..' Replied Kevin, a bit flabbergasted at the thought of people stealing each others rations- probably starting conflicts with each other- then to fight the combine in such a poor state must've been suicide! "I must run back though Kevin- they are already calling me back, apparently there is something going on in the W.C.U Shop.." This was the only time she remove her helmet, slipping a kiss onto her younger sibling forehead, then just as it ended he stared at her helmeted face again- waving as she took off down the hall.

A day passed, then another, and another- no answer back from his beloved sister. Then on that fateful Thursday- a knock came at the door..
"Come in!" Replied Kevin, leaving the door unlocked because of his laziness sometimes, a rather glum, tall CCA Unit stood there, his muzzle gone from the helmet- everyone said they were strict and rather important. Why was he here? Kevin thought- slowly getting up "Y-yes officer..? What is it?" 'I was told to give you this.' The commander said, holding out a necklace in his open palm, there sat his sisters golden cross necklace- something she held always to her chest, and never took off "W-what..But..W..where.." 'She's deceased.' Kevin grew silent, slowly stepping towards the soldier to retrieve the necklace. The soldiers cold iron grasp closing afterwards "She was killed by a rebel, who was mugging the W.C.U station, I was told to give you 100 tokens in her death- do take these as well. Said as he give him the promised tokens. Though taking them, he looked towards the masked man "Rebels...?" Replied back, only for the man to stare at him then turn- being stopped by a sudden shout "Wait!" Exclaimed Kevin with a shout "Take me with you! I can take my sisters place- it'd be something she'd want me to do. She was all I had left- at least I can fight for her." Said standing at the door way, only meer inches away from the combine- a daring act to do indeed- only for him to breath softly, as if puzzling the thought. Then finally after what seemed like an eternity to Kevin. "Come with me Citizen, we have work to do." Then with that, retreated down the stairs- not letting Kevin time have the time to grab his necessitates, only taking his sisters Necklace as he caught up.

They approached the barricade- being told sternly by another troop if he were to dare pass it, he would meet a gruesome fate.. Though this time was different, the CCA stepping back as the commander stepped through without a problem- though questioned the civilian as he passed through, finally going down the street- a place of no return, he knew after this he would forever be obligated. But it was for his sister. Including himself to bring her name to justice.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
(CCA Action if in public execution)
CCA: "Prepare to meet civil judgement"
Citizen: -Vegetative state on the floor-
CCA:-Slipps the 9mm from his belt-
CCA: /roll
CCA: -Has rolled a 58-
Citizen: -Has rolled a 28-
CCA: -Pulls the fine rubber trigger, releasing a pa-tat! As the CCA soldier fired into the mans skull-
CCA: "Subject terminated!"
(Crowd closenes in)
CCA: "Back up!"
(Crowd abligates to do so)
CCA "Dispurse!"
(The crowd begins to do so)
CCA "Move along!"
(Waits until the citizens leave to exit the scene and return to the nexus)

(During a medical problem (A man has fallen, unconcious)
Citizen "Officer! Help a man has fallen on the ground outside the theater!"
CCA "Show me to him."
(Goes along to the fallen citizen)
CCA Officer walks up to the body, examining over him to find no blood or wounds of any sort
CCA: "Helix!"
CCA Grasps the body in his grasp
CCA Radios in "Citizen, fallen in plaza, bringing in to nexus for investigation"

(In process of Public searching -Via me)

CCA "Citizen."
Citizen "Who, me?"
CCA "Face the wall."
Citizen 'I havent done anything officer'
CCA "Face it."
Citizen goes against the wall
CCA Attempts to tie [Resist?]
[LOOC]"Yes"
CCA "/roll"
CCA Rolls for 86
Citizen Rolls for 69
CCA Ties the citizen up without issue and searches for contraband and/or weapons
CCA Discovers a issued hand grenade upon the search, taking him in for questioning and sentence in prison.
<<IC>>

Name: Kevin "Ren"

CID:57865

Hair Color: Short brown hair

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Facial Hair: Shadowed facial hair on his cheeks and chin, including his upper lip

Race: White

Height: 5'11

Weight: 196 Lbs

Distinguishing Marks: A scar across his nose is distinct as well as a faint small one against his right shaded cheek, 2 inches big.

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? I am confirmed to be one of the best applicants for the C.W.U

List previous fields you are experienced in: N/A

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:

To give humanity it's awknowledgements about the Combine as well as the oppertunities it provides for mankind itself working alongside them for a better future.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)

I have not contained any Infractions with any officers

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)

I do completly comply and am resposible for my own actions of what I do as a CCA

(This is my own personal note, thanks for paying attention to my application if you have! And don't feel afraid to ask questions below and or post errors for me to fix! I will be more then happy to do so.)
I'm gonna kick your ass! And I'm all outta ass
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Mister Fantastic Fox. Reason: Just wanted to put the title in so everyone knew who I was properly
The topic has been locked.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162391

Ahh!I see, sorry about that. I'll fix it right away, didint know that's exactly what it meant or not.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162392

Actually wait, which roleplay? The roleplay as Kevin being a CCA Or how he got accepted in?

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162413

Nevermind about it, I edited it.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162418

Ummm where's back story XD
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162420

I just put it back on I believe, in editing I think I must've accidently deleted some content xD
Use to be too bunched up together, if it isint there I'll edit it again in a second.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162422

Ummm nice app no offense but your back story is not really good anyways +support also here is my applying for CMU civil medic union
Jamie went to school one day, thinking it was going to be a normal one when well a kid was smoking and he dropped the lighter near wood and it started burning the school. She got hurt very badly and she lived though and went to a hospital and she thought she was going to die.Some how the doctor saved her after that day she wanted to save lives too. Years later she got married and so did her sister. Later she was 27 she was a nurse and helping someone when she heard gun shots and bombs when she looked out the window the combine evaded there planet. After the war the combine took her to city 16 her brother came to city 16 and her sister and other brother where in city 17.

She lived in city 16 for a while. She and her brother got the same room luckily. Soon enough her brother was taken by rebels because he heard something important the combine said somewhere. Jamie cried and stayed inside her apartment. One day he came back and said he was alive when the CCA came and saved his life. He applied for CCA he got the job and him and her where fed well from the food he made. He got to the rank .7 but one day he saw a citizen going in a combine only area he saw the citizen then he pulled out a magnum and the Rebel killed her brother. She was devastated she went through other cites and she got to city 17 one day and she met here brother and sister she saw her sister as a CCA and her brother just a regular person. She one day saw the CMU and she decided she wanted to try for it.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162424

I understand you perfectly fine, it's alright. I agree I did kind of screw it up in a way, it was like that in the first place but I ended up deleting it in the process of my editations. Before I hit the sack I suppose I'll put a real story inside it.
Thanks for the heads up!
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Mister Fantastic Fox.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162426

Atleast you did not say you where a kid hahaha
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Mister Fox's application for Metro Police (CCA) 10 years, 9 months ago #162431

Hahah, nah..I'm more mature for that kind of title my good sir.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds