Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application

Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162378

Steam Name: Lt. Lingerie

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:41640194

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?

I want to become a CCA Unit to protect civilized society. I've noticed that not many other officers are online a lot, and when a few were around I noticed they were not attending to crimes around the city. I know that when I am present, I can follow orders without question and help keep peace among restless civilians.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?

My character as of now has no special abilities, but is slightly frightened of small dark places.

What kind of personality does your character give?

My character is a loyal, and truthful person. She gives her full opinions on matters before her and will pursue her tasks at hand. She tends to keep to herself but will manage to work with groups if needed.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?

I am expected to protect civilized society. To keep the peace among citizens restless and docile. I am expected to follow the orders of my superiors.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?

I believe it will be a learning experience for not only be, but my fellow officers and citizens around me. I think that it will greatly teach me some of the true values of great role playing as well.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Ever since she was a child, Elizabeth Greene worked for her parents in the bar and grill they had owned since 1988. At first Elizabeth threw herself into the job with a smile, and an open imagination, but as time grew by in the bar and grill her perception of reality and of people had developed a bitter taste. She hated how greedy people were, and how people were so quick to judge with little to no facts calling her names such as a hick, and red neck trash from her accent. She was born in Denton, Texas but after about 13 years she moved to California which was a completely new experience for her. All throughout her time in California was spent in that bar, her prison from her eyes. Dealing with constant customers, and her parents drunken fights they would get into after work.

Of the two parents, her father was definitely the worst. He was Ex-military and brought home a lot of friends who came over nightly to drink and tear up the house that Elizabeth would have to clean up every morning until her shift at her parents bar and grill that lasted until near midnight. Her dad said he loved her, but only as a resource. He would even gamble her body in poker games against his friends when he had gambled away his earnings from the bar.

She grew up with little to no friends, the only friends she had were little kids who would say hello to her on her shifts. When the Universal Union eventually invaded earth her parents grill a small target among millions for the liquor that they had sold there. Both her parents were kill in the 7 hour war, but despite this otherwise tragic future set forward by the UU, Elizabeth was hopeful. Her parents had suppressed her and and possible future she may have had, and the Combine had given her reason to finally search for a better future for herself, and the planet she inhabited. She decided to join the CCA as a future with the CCA and the UU looks as more fruitful then a life without them.

Please write a 10 - 15 line role play as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):

CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /it Unit is on patrol in sector 2 and notices two people trading equipment, some of it looking like contraband.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me walks over to the two civilians and asks them both to face the wall and apply
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: <::Citizens, face the wall and Apply.
Citizen01: Alex Jernigan #41230
Citizen02: Shane Durst #55310
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me attempts to tie Alex
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: .//Resist?
Alex Jernigan: .// No.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: .//Successfully ties first citizen
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me attempts to tie second civilian
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: .//resist?
Shane Durst: .// yes
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /roll rolls a 56 out of 100
Shane Durst: /roll rolls a 98 out of 100
Shane Durst: /me successfully escapes the tying, Shane then attempts to pull out his weapon he received, and fire it at the CCA officer.
Shane Durst: /roll 52 out of 100
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /roll 36 out of 100
Shane Durst: /me successfully hits the CCA officer in the leg, putting him on the ground.
Shane Durst: /me runs away to escape punishment.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me falls to the ground in pain while holding her leg.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me proceeds to radio in for backup with escaping criminal.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /radio Officer hit by citizen with firearm, requesting immediate assistance in sector 2.
CCA.C18.UNION.Rct: /me drops the radio and tends to the wounded knee, completely ignoring the tied citizen.

End Example.

<<IC>>

Name: Elizabeth Greene
CID:
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: None
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 178
Distinguishing Marks: Sags below eyes from lack of sleep

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?

No I do not.

List previous fields you are experienced in: N/A

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:

I wish to enlist into the CCA to help push our race into the arms of the Universal Union and to help protect civilized society.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.

I have no infractions with an officer.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)

I understand the consequences of betrayal, and will take full responsibility for all my actions as as a CCA Officer.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Apple Bloom.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162380

Probably the most well written app so far.

Asked quite a few questions to finish it.

+support.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

real ones know

Re: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162387

Would like to see more from your back story, however everything else is quite exceptional.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162403

Thank you for your feedback, any suggestions on how I could fix some of the mistakes I've made?

Also, for the backstory part:

I wasn't too sure if it was just up until becoming an officer, or the entire backstory of my character. If someone could specify and give me some tips on creating a better backstory that would be great! Thank you all for giving me your time for this application.

Re: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162502

Be creative, start from the day you were born if you'd like. I suggest adding some half-life lore to to make it fun.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Lt. Lingerie's CCA Application 10 years, 9 months ago #162644

Alright, I have changed my back story a bit, and used some of the content I have been using while rping recently, as well as changed my RP lines from a comment earlier. I was told the lines were not giving a good vibe, so I hope that my new lines are slightly better. More feedback and possible tips on changing them to make a better application would be very much appreciated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds