My new chars appliaton for Metro Police
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police

My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #161967

CCA Application
Steam Name:Sergai Murulski

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42719518

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I want to become a CCA Unit because one of my chars was robbed by two men with guns when there was only one Metro Police officer online.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?:He is very strong and fast but he has low stamina.

What kind of personality does your character give?: He is a nice and calm man

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: I am expected to follow orders and protect the city.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: I will be well known and liked all around do to my loyal behavior.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines): One sunny day that seemed peaceful enough Darrick Menfrance was in the local goods store buying some food items. Then out of nowhere three men burst through the door with guns yelling for veryone to get on the ground. As Darrick studied the men he saw that the main robber had a MP7 in his hands while the other two had small pistols. The Metro Police had arived soon after Darrick alerted them with his request divice. The Metro Police knew if they stormed in they could loose a few men and civilians. As two of the robbers went in the back of the tore to search for more tokens one was left to watch us. Darrick waited till the man turned his back on him before he jumped up and disarmed the man . Darrick then quickly smashed the mans head into the wall knocking him out. Darrick pick up the gun and told the other to leave the building. After the civilians were out safely Darrick wave for the Metro Police officer to quickly and quietly move in. As Darrick and the officers moved through the building one of the officer got shot. Darrick pulled him out of the way and quickly looked around the corner to see the two other men held up behind one of the metal boxes behind the counter. Darrick put his head back just before the men openned fire. He told the officer where to two were located. One of the officers gave a quick order to move in. As the two sides clashed Darrick fire off two shots at the men. The two shots hit one of the men in the arm then in the chest killing him. the second man dropped his gun and was detained. Darrick was labeled as a hero that day and ask to join the CCA unit.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better): After the training for his new job, Darrick and his new partner were walking down the street looking for any Anti-Citizen activity. A citizen ran up to them and said after a little panting that there were two rebels in the 45th apartment building. One had a gun and th other had illegel items and was trying to sell them. Darrick and his partner rushed inside the building. After seeing the two me Darrick's partner automaticly tackled the man with the gun while Darrick pulled out a stunstick and told the other man to move to the wall. Darrick's partner made the man drop his gun and put him to the wall too. The two officers told the men to apply. Darrick/CCA-C18-Union-76494 ordered "Citizens. Apply!" and one of the men replied "Johnithan Mouser,67567" Then after CCA-C18-Union-76494 found the crimes the man had done and tied him the other man said "Kenith Neglin,68897" The men were wanted for murder of a combine offical, the same man that my younger brother watched die infront of him. That officer was a friend of Darrick's. The two men were knocked out and detained. The next day the men had been publicly amputated. The city has been quiet since then. I don't agree with some of the combine tests do to the fact that my brother... Matt Cameron Menfrance was burned alive in a pod for no reason. He jut wanted to help the combine and they killed him. Ever since that day I haven't trusted that one man in the Metro Police Department.
<<IC>>
Name:Darrick C Menfrance
CID:76494

Hair Color:Dark brown (when grown)

Eye Color:Hazel

Facial Hair:none

Race:white

Height:6ft

Weight:190lbs

Distinguishing Marks:bald head has scare on top of it.

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: not at all

List previous fields you are experienced in:CP spy and a intel supplier

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: To protect citizens and stop anti-citizens

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.: no I have not ever been in trouble with the cp.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)Yes I do understand.
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by wch1099. Reason: spacing
The topic has been locked.

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #161970

The template is on of the stickys... www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...59003&Itemid=426 Its allso shown in game to you when you join.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: wch1099

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162006

James -1/10 best troll 2013

Anyways, the Application seems good.

However, the 'Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit' isn't right it goes like this:

eg,
CCA-c18-Union-14123: Apply
John Faare: John Faare, 14123

and so on and so forth
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
The following user(s) said Thank You: wch1099

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162060

There we go! DOne. I hope you all like it!
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162062

For your role play example you should present it like it would be in game. Exactly as Key shows. It can't be all clumped together.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162088

wait what? I don't understand
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162101

Then at this point you should probably get a hang of the game mode thoroughly, read others apps to get an idea of the proper format for the CCA application.
Edit: at this point I'm going to stop posting I've tried to help you but your damn role play example needs to be line by line! Jesus!
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.

Re: My new chars appliaton for Metro Police 10 years, 9 months ago #162102

I got it now. I didn't read very carefully
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds