Username Password: Remember me

boxofrain1's CCA Application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: boxofrain1's CCA Application.

boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161526

Steam Name:|FP|boxofrain1

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45043665

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I am interested in all aspects of the CCA, however I would like to focus on the medical divisions. I currently work full-time in medicine in real life and this would definitely bring more realism to my role play. It is a passion of mine and I naturally fit into medic roles.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: Medicine, specifically Transplant surgery. He is very introverted however, which leads him to be very anti-social and at sometimes robotic. All of the death and disparity he has witnessed on the operating table and in the field has caused him to not readily form attachments with others. Also he is not extremely strong due to his focus in his studies and trade.

What kind of personality does your character give? My character would have a very dark and morose personality. The loss of his family and the grotesqueness of the operating room have caused him to develop a lust for cutting open living things.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? I totally realize that in most cases I will be patrolling(due to lack of combine or just lack of work as a medic). Keep city in order, look for suspicious activity, and kill on sight all members of the resistance.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? It will definitely going to be challenging to effectively role play (to my immaculate standards), but it is this challenge that would make it so fun for me.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Fukien Tenshin was raised in the United States of America, his parents were brought over from Japan after WWII. He grew up in California where quickly to to biology and sciences. Sports were never much his forte but he excelled in his studies and became a practicing M.D. in his mid 20's. Years went by and his field of studies moved around. He picked up other skill that interested him like the usage of radiation devices, and different types of medicines. Although his one true passion was the transplantation of organs. The idea that a working piece of one human could be put into the body of another, and have it work just as properly as it did in the first fascinated him.

Readily working his way up, offered a position as of Chief Surgeon at the Bellevue Hospital Center in Manhattan, New York. This was a nervous move however because more of the resonance cascades were being sighted around the city. A few months after his move, the Combine came, and his life completely change. The 7-hour started and ended before anyone was ready. Luckily, due to his expertise the combine immediately put him to work attending some of the lower ranking foot soldiers that came in from fighting the resistance. He conformed to the new world, steadily drinking Breen water, and practically a mule for the Combine's medical unit, although his efforts did not go unrewarded. On rare occasions he was even called in for surgical purposes such as organ and body part transplantation, under very close CCA watch. The operating tables were never a pretty sight, and he spent many long hours working on soon to be cadavers.

The CCA recognized his skills for the profession, although he was never willing to apply until the recent bombing of his house from stray resistance RPG's. The blast killed his wife and left him without housing. This event has thrown Fukien over the edge, accompanied with all the gore he sees in his profession. He is now a cold, emotionless, rock. He wants to use his abilities to help the CCA find and kill the resistance, and the thought of operating on their well-awake, squirming bodies is the only thing that brings him joy now.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
<<IC>>

**CCA Medic runs to a near by wounded CCA officer as bullets wiz by his head.

CCA Medic: Officer, I am here heal your wounds. Where are you hit.

CCA Officer: It's my leg! AGH!

**CCA Medic looks down at the officers leg to see a burning crossbow bolt throw it.

CCA Medic: Your going to be alright, this is going to hurt.

**CCA Medic administers a small amount of salve around the would and yanks the bolt once, then twice.

CCA Officer: ARRRGGGHH AHH!

**CCA Medic proceeds to work on the mans leg, closing it up and insuring no infection.

CCA Officer: Thank you.

**CCA Medic says nothing and drags body behind safe lines.

Name: Fukien Tenshin
CID: 47292
Hair Color: Dark(Black)
Eye Color: Very dark brown
Facial Hair: None, well shaved at all times.
Race: Asian (Japanese)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Distinguishing Marks: Large scar on left chest.

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? Started work with the CMU right after the 7-hour War.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Pharmacology, Radiology, and Organ Transplantation.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I have an expansive background of medical experience ranging from battlefield med-evac to advanced transplantation surgery. I think this knowledge would be have great service to the Combine.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. Absolutely none.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) I, Fukien Tenshin fully understand the consequences of betraying the CCA.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.
The topic has been locked.

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161549

+support, active and good player.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxofrain1

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161551

"13 year old son." in and after 7 hour war all children (people under 16-17 i think) were killed.

BUT HELL, NICE STORY!

You're an amazing roleplayer and you're always active. The application was VERY well done!

+support
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161553

Yeah people under 16 where killed.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161556

Mmmm +support also sex is illegal says the combine :/
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Zach.

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161557

+Support
Excellent application, a few minor problems with the story but it's very long and detailed, which makes up for it.
Goodluck!
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161640

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments. I will make corrections on my break.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161643

+Support
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161704

+Support. You're active on the server and a great RPer.
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.

Re: boxofrain1's CCA Application. 10 years, 9 months ago #161709

It's good to know that my long strings of text are not goin unnoticed, thanks again.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

[IMG][/IMG]
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds