Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App.

Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161521

Steam Name: 420 LittleAssassin1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56837014

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? To protect and serve justice to the Citizens in City 18 and to stop Anti-Citizens from doing such things. They will need to be re-educated if any found.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Good eyes, Fast Sprinter, but not the best shooter.

What kind of personality does your character give? Quiet, Sociable and Strict.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Re-educate citizens, Stop rebellion and serve justice to the Citizens.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? I would have to be strict, and not let my fellow Combine down.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
There was a little boy who lived in City 18 with his parents not doing any crime. His parents were old. They always saw the crimes and murders the rebels did to one another.

One day, the parents told the little boy to stay in the apartment, as they wondered the streets. The boy grew up, hoping for his parents to come back but they never did. He became slightly older when his rage built up inside of him. He wanted to find out what happened to his parents and why they werent with him anywmore. The next couple of days the man finally went out of his apartment to see if City 18 had changed, and it did. Striders were roaming and the City was protected to the max.
All of a sudden, gunshots roared the Plaza and the whole city, as the 7 hour war had started without notice.Several innocents died, while in the way. Combine risked their lives to protect society and they did. The rebellion didnt take long to wipe out, but the war kept going.

The war had finally finished with wounds and blood everywhere. A couple of hours after the war had stopped, he signed up for the Combine, and did some serious training. The most important thing though, was what happened to his parents. He had made it past through training, and had a suit put on him that welcomed him to the Combine Forces.
( I didnt exactly get what you guys said in the comments so i tried to change it )

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: Hold it right there!
Kyle Banks: Why? I really need to go past here!
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: No citizen is permitted to go past Sector 3!
Kyle Banks: Fine! Scumbag Combine...
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: Citizen, wall!
Kyle Banks : Why? What did i do!
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: You are under no circumstance to call a Combine a Scumbag. Now face the wall!
Kyle Banks: Slowly walks to the wall.
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538:Apply.
Kyle Banks : Kyle Banks , #74692
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: /me attempts to tie the citizen
.// Resist?
*Kyle Banks resists. *
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: has rolled 48
Kyle Banks : has rolled 14
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538:/me pushes his back agaisnt the wall, then putting his hands together to tie them.
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: /me Pulls out his stunstick, turning it to high voltage.
CCA.C18.i4.UNION.DvL.538: /me Beats the man.

<<IC>>
Name:Olaf Shen
CID :94492
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: None.
Race:Caucasian
Height: 5'3
Weight:132lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Scar under left eye
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? Re-educated. ( not exactly sure what the question means. )
List previous fields you are experienced in: None yet
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: To keep the City in order for the Citizens and to keep safety for everyone.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.No.(Blank for the moment)
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes, i understand the consequences
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by LittleAssassin1.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161522

Seems a bit rushed, try to have fun with it. You are good role player though.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleAssassin1

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161523

Shit sorry! Doing now.
EDIT : Done.
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by LittleAssassin1.

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161548

Mmmm kids are dead everyone 15 and younger died fix it and support also that one question meant have you ever been a combine.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Zach.

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161550

Neutral, everything but backstory is fine.

People Younger than 18 years old and older than 60 were killed by combine before 7 hour war.
You migh write your backstory before 7 hour war and pre-war occupation.

If you fix this, you may get +support from me !
Good luck.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161701

Okay, ill fix the backstory. Thanks for the feedback!
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.

Re: Olaf Shen's ( 420 LittleAssassin1's ) CCA App. 10 years, 9 months ago #161713

james332 wrote:
Wow I bet you smoked so much weed while making this while playing league of legends 420 #swag #yolo #weed

Lol this kid is so OC... But

+support, I see you put more work into it, your thoughts are a tad unorganized but I won't get all literary on you. You also seem to be the guy I usually end up rp'ing with and it's always enjoyable.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds