Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My application for Metro Policer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My application for Metro Policer

My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161412

Hello, my name is Wyatt Hall. My steam username is Sergai Murulski or wch1099. I have ent you this in hopes to become a Metro Police in your HL2 serious rp server! I have been following the rules of the server rule by rule and read each floating sign on the streets. I would make a good Metro police officer for your server. Thank you for reading my message.

Steam Name:Sergai murulski
Steam ID:steam_0:42718518
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I want thi job because I would be good at it.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? I am fast and I have normal strength.
What kind of personality does your character give? nice and cerious
What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Protect to citizens and follow orders
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?:It will treat me well
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):I had a family of 4 and a dog in 2005. My home burnt down and I had nowhere to go. I had no money, no food,nothing. I thought I was living in hell. The goverment didn't care for me. All I got do to the house fire was a check for $5,000 and A "We are sorry for your loss" . I was outraged! I had enough with the goverment and the world I saw around me! Then one morning in my little cardboard box to see a strange man with a gas mask on. The man quickly pulled out a tazer stick looking think and tazed me into unconsousness. I woke up on a bench in a large room with other people. We were forced into lines by those "people". We slowly moved to a window with another gas mask person I learn was called a "Mertro Police Officer" . The officer told me a small number configuration and gave a blue jumpsuit. I told the man "I should be in prison! I did nothing wrong!". The man laughed. He said in almost a robotic voice "You're not in jail, you are in your same city just with new leaders. You will be fed and given tokens to buy a home. You will recieve rations every day. Metro Police are here to protect you so respect them.". So with that I went to a room to put my suit on and was put outside. I liked the way it was now. I felt... free. From that day I have been helping the combine with what they need.
<<IC>>
Name:Matt Cameron Menfrance
CID:#66861
Hair Color:Dark brown
Eye Color:Hazel
Facial Hair:none
Race:caucasion
Height:6,0
Weight:180
Distinguishing Marks:scare on right cheek
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?:no
List previous fields you are experienced in:I'm a citizen currently and I have worked with the combine to find riot starters.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:I wish to protect more of the citizens due to the amount of citizens there are compaired to the amount of cp.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explaain.: No not at all I have help cp find anti-citizens though
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161419

Mmmm you forgot the /me RP thing other then that right now and the combine killed the people in the first 7 hours then we surrendered and most people hid but I guess it is fine you misspelled words sometimes so NUETRL I might - or + support anyways I will check this later.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161457

Did you say the almost invisable thing and what does arg mean
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161555

You missed roleplay example, however your backstory is boring and wrote in first person (it's OOC info so it should be wrote in third person).

At the moment neutral.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161720

Should I write a new one? I'm a guy that plays the server mostly every day. I just want to get the job so I can add a better expirence.
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161739

You should definitely re-read it yourself. There are numerous grammatical errors, and the structure is very messy. Try to stick to the normal template and space it out. Your missing an example role play situation and the backstory is in the wrong place. You say the government didn't give you reparations for your house brining down is that the reason your character decides to join the CCA? It's a little unclear.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: My application for Metro Policer 10 years, 9 months ago #161745

Sorry it wa like 5 in the morning and I haddent slept yet
  • wch1099
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by wch1099.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds