Whips Opperator Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Whips Opperator Application

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 9 months ago #161727

WhipHarper wrote:
Arena wrote:
OH HELL NO! wrote:
-support

Please state a reason for your - or +Support, as this will clarify why it was given and could prevent flame wars.

Have a nice day and smile at cats, or they will eat your face.

-Arena
Your back!, Also guys I do Roleplay, I am better then some. And as of the power gaming no. I had over 10mins of /me and rolling with people. There just butt hurt trololol

If you say that are better at RPing than some, then Viz would not have said this:

Vizurez wrote:
-Support
Even after me telling you that you have to attempt to do actions, you continued to kill and do actions without attempting.
I don't have any proof of this, but I was being constantly bugged by players asking me to make you stop, which I tried as previously mentioned.
If you learnt how to roleplay properly (AND NO OFFENSE INTENDED) then I would consider changing my opinion to neutral.

You need to take this seriously.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

real ones know
The topic has been locked.

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 9 months ago #161730

TheKeyLimit wrote:
WhipHarper wrote:
Arena wrote:
OH HELL NO! wrote:
-support

Please state a reason for your - or +Support, as this will clarify why it was given and could prevent flame wars.

Have a nice day and smile at cats, or they will eat your face.

-Arena
Your back!, Also guys I do Roleplay, I am better then some. And as of the power gaming no. I had over 10mins of /me and rolling with people. There just butt hurt trololol

If you say that are better at RPing than some, then Viz would not have said this:

Vizurez wrote:
-Support
Even after me telling you that you have to attempt to do actions, you continued to kill and do actions without attempting.
I don't have any proof of this, but I was being constantly bugged by players asking me to make you stop, which I tried as previously mentioned.
If you learnt how to roleplay properly (AND NO OFFENSE INTENDED) then I would consider changing my opinion to neutral.

You need to take this seriously.
He said this because people were but hurt, No admin done anything and they TP'd to me every time. Each time the player was but hurt I won the /roll and got there weapons or they died from not giving me tokens in a mug. Please if I can't roleplay ban me.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 9 months ago #161772

WhipHarper wrote:
Guys, Your so new, You don't roleplay on HL2RP..... Learn how to play the game

*cough* 6 months bitch *cough*
( no offense <3)
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 9 months ago #161834

Vizurez wrote:
-Support
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds