Username Password: Remember me

Thezanman's CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thezanman's CCA Application

Thezanman's CCA Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160695

Steam Name:Viking Lord Emorog
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:1536954
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?:I like the combine, and there are not enough combine playing. I think it will be an opportunity to have more roleplay and improve the server.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?:He is strong and high health, knows about computers, but isn't that good at the other skills.

What kind of personality does your character give?:Kind, but firm.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?:Patrol the streets, look for contraband and resistance members.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?:A good way to roleplay more than just passive roleplay as a citizen, and a way to develop my character.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines) Was a loyalist for many days, reported many resistance members and contraband, and obeyed the combine. He asked a combine if he could join them, and due to his outstanding loyalist status, was accepted.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
Me:Notices someone holding a gun behind his back.
Me:Citizen, drop the gun.
Citizen:I don't have any gun.
Me:/me flicks stunstick on and approaches.
Me:Drop the gun.
Citizen:No.
Me:/me hits him with the stunstick once.
Citizen:Ow!
Me:Hands on the wall.
Citizen:/me puts hands on wall.
Me:/me ties him up.
Me:/me takes the gun and beats the citizen.

<<IC>>
Name:James Loxar
CID:40364
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Facial Hair:None
Race:White
Height:6'
Weight:150 lbs.
Distinguishing Marks:None

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?:Reporting contraband and resistance.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Computers.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:To protect the city from the resistance.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)No.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)Yes.
  • Thezanman
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Thezanman.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Thezanman's CCA Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160709

Your back story is pretty lame, " How do you think the CCA will be like for you?:Fun " really?

"What are you expected to do in the CCA?:Patrol the streets." i think that you do more then that.

" Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?:I like the combine, and there are not enough combine playing " thats not a good reason
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Thezanman's CCA Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160720

Neutral for now.
An okay application, but it could be heavily improved.
Make sure you evaluate what parts of the application are going to be more important and extend them, for example your backstory and roleplay lines.
Also, presentation is not vital but could easily make staff be able to read your application a lot easier, doing things like leaving spaces between each section really do improve how it looks.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds