Username Password: Remember me

Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application

Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160688

Steam Name: Vizurez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24310737

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: So that I have a different style of roleplay to act out as an alternative for consecutive passive roleplay. It will also be a lot more fun and interesting than what citizens are regularly forced to do.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: My character's family taught him many valuable life skills, one of the most apparent being his medical training, which he still practices to this day when the need arises.

What kind of personality does your character give?: My character is always extremely determined to get whatever task is given to him done as best as possible, even if that means risking his life. Even while he may seem very strict and uptight, he does his best to support his allies, whether with medical attention or moral support.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Keep the city under control of the Combine Authorities, while maintaining general duties such as patrolling to keep the Citizens under control. You are also expected to make sure that no resistance groups may arise to bring down the Combine, but also making sure you do not step out of your boundaries.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: I believe the CCA will be easy, doing mandatory tasks like patrolling and keeping order; while also being prepared for anything, whether that is an antlion invasion or a power outage. Whatever the circumstance, the CCA are expected to keep the city under control at all times.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:
Edward Barrett-Anholt was returning home from work one evening when he heard a deafening sound above, Edward looked up into the sky holding his head in agony, only to see a gigantic hole that was blotting out the sun, after a minute or so millions of unearthly creatures began pouring out of it, filling the sky with nothing but darkness.

Edward began to run toward his house in fear, people screaming and running from their homes in terror around him. As Edward reached his front door he frantically looked around his pockets to find his keys, holding his head in pain from all the noise.
Edward had finally found his keys when the floor below him began shaking, the keys fell from his hands as the first portal storm went off above him, this is when Edward blacked out.

He awoke the next day in a large metal room, his vision was blurry and the noise around him was even worse. Edward looked around the room, still completely oblivious to everything that was happening, he caught a glimpse of a man standing up in front of him, as his ears cleared he realised he was speaking to him, "Name! I said what is your name?!" he shouted, Edward was in such pain that he passed out again.

A couple of hours later Edward awoke in the same room, this time everyone was lining up in the room in front of him. A large screen turned on and a man with a brown suit and glasses was on the screen, he was speaking about a new authority called 'The Combine' and that everything would become clear soon. John noticed that he had a blue suit on, and everyone else had the exact same, a dull blue suit. After the man had done talking, armored men with helmets and electrical batons clipped aside them opened a door in the cage under where the screen was, the light was blinding but also a relief.

When I got up and entered the line everyone had started moving toward the light, the men on the side were shouting things like "Stay in line!" and "Don't turn around!". As I was leaving I saw many propaganda signs speaking of the benefits of joining something known as the 'Combine Civil Authorities', this interested me greatly, and so I looked for more information on it.
Once we had left the room there was a small amount of people walking left, I was interested to know where they were going; I looked inside the room they were going to and saw a sign reading 'Combine Civil Authorities - Applications'. I instantly followed them into the room and began writing my application.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit:
Sectorial Commander: "<:: Recruits! Line up! ::>"
/me stands in line with the other CCA recruits.
Sectorial Commander: "<:: Alright, good. Now that you've completed basic training, take the equipment from the table. Remember, do not take anything you have not yet been authorised to take. Am I clear? ::>"
*Nobody speaks back to the Sectorial Commander*
/me takes a stunstick from the table, along with a 9mm Pistol and one ammo clip.
Recruit: "<:: U-Uh.. Sir? ::>"
Sectorial Commander: "<:: What is it recruit? ::>"
Recruit: "<:: Are we allowed the uh.. sh-shotguns? ::>"
Sectorial Commander: "<:: No Recruit, you are not allowed the shotguns! They are only for trained units that have been authorised by me! You should know that! ::>"
Recruit: "<:: Y-Yes sir.. sorry about that.. ::>"
*The Sectorial Commander flicks on his stunstick and goes to swing it at the Recruit next to me*
Recruit: "<:: Aagh! ::>"
Sectorial Commander: "<:: Don't do anything like that again, one more stupid question and I'll have you relocated off-world! ::>"
Recruit: "<:: I'll make sure it won't.. sir." ::>"

<<IC>>

Name: Edward Barrett-Anholt

CID: 01792

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Facial Hair: Stubble Beard w/ Sideburns

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 176kg

Distinguishing Marks: Birth mark on left cheek.

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: I generally report anything suspicious I find out, like if someone is discussing trading weapons or beginning a resistance group. I also help out the Civil Worker's Union at any opportunity that I can.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Basic Medical Knowledge.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I have been interested in joining the Combine Civil Authorities for a while now, I made an application a few months ago but did not submit it as they closed before I could. I recently decided to take up the opportunity to help out the CCA in any way I can now.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. I have not received any infractions so far, and I plan to keep it so.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? I understand the consequences of betraying the Combine Civil Authorities and I vow to make sure I never do so, under any circumstance.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Viz.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160698

Amazing application! +support
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت

Re: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160705

Yes this a good app, there is only one thing i Want to point out " whether that is a zombie apocalypse or a power outage." You are calling them zombies, an MpF calls them negrotics

nothing more to say

-Eric Tomson
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160706

Eric Tomson wrote:
Yes this a good app, there is only one thing i Want to point out " whether that is a zombie apocalypse or a power outage." You are calling them zombies, an MpF calls them negrotics

nothing more to say

-Eric Tomson

I appreciate the feedback.
I understand that they say necrotics instead of zombies, but that was also in my out of character section. I actually was wondering whether I should say necrotic or zombie; I eventually came to the conclusion that necrotic apocalypse didn't sound too good though haha.
EDIT: I have changed that to antlion invasion instead.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Viz.

Re: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160707

Sry for my spelling mistake, just saw it now!;D Thats a good idea!
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Vizurez's Combine Civil Authorities Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160721

+Support
We go back and you're quite the roleplayer, and that's a plus in my book. Plus you're just awesome at being a unit. Not the usual die hard die tough stuff. Good luck.
  • Henry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds