Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kybosche's CCA App

Kybosche's CCA App 10 years, 10 months ago #160563

Steam Name: MB | Kybosche
Steam ID:
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I want to help the newer HL2RP players learn how to properly roleplay a combine unit.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? He is very fast and he is good in hand-to-hand combat
What kind of personality does your character give? He is a confident person that likes to be a leader.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? Clamp, Patrol, enforce laws and administer verdicts.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think it will be a very tough experience for my character at the beginning. He will have to overcome his fears of being a brutal and malicious person to the citizens of C18.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Michael grew up in Boston in his childhood. He was taught different martial arts at a young age and later became a teacher of Karate, Kung Fu, and Jujitsu. When he was 28 Years old, the combine came and eventually relocated him to City 17. After 3 years he was then relocated to City 18 to reduce the population of City 17. He is now a citizen trying to take advantage of what the Combine have to offer so he wants to now become a CCA officer for the extra rations and better living conditions.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
Unit 1:/me looks towards a loud noice in the room and carfully walks towards the sound.

Anti-Civ: /me slips the unbranded lemon into their pocket as Unit 1 enters the room

Unit 1: Says: What did you just put into your pocket?

Anti-Civ: Says: Nothing sir, just scratcing my leg sir.

Unit 1: Says: Empty your pockets

Anti-Civ : Says: No sir it was just some breens water.

Unit : Says: Face the wall!

Unit : /me Pulls his stunstick from his belt and sets it to low setting.

Anti-Civ: /me Faces the wall breathing nervously.

Unit : /me approuches the citzen and attempts to tie them.

Unit : [ Resist?

Anti-Civ: /me gets tied without resisting

Unit : /me attempts to search the citizen

Anti-Civ: /me gets patted down

Unit : /me pulls an unbranded lemon from the citizens pocket

Unit : Says: citizen apply.

Anti-Civ: Says: Lemon Head 000002

Unit : /me takes out his PDA and types in his information.

Unit : Says: Prepare to recive Judgement

Unit : /me raises the stunstick and attempts to hit the citizen in the spine

Anti-Civ: [ Nope.

Unit : /me Hits the citizen two times in their back.

Anti-Civ: /me screams in pain

Unit : /me unties the citizen

Unit : Says: Now get out of here.
<<IC>>
Name: Michael Kings
CID: 89436
Hair Color: N/A He is bald
Eye Color: Green (Left), BLue (Right)
Facial Hair: None
Race: White Caucasian
Height: 6'2
Weight: 160 LBS
Distinguishing Marks: None that are visible
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No.
List previous fields you are experienced in: I used to be a martial arts teacher.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I have always favored the Universal Union over the resistance. The Universal Union is here to provide us with a better life and I greatly appreciate it. I don't want people trying to disrupt our society and by joining the Civil Protection, I will be able to stop all the miscreants from ruining this city.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. None
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes I do.
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Kybosche.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds