Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

I could not care less if people knew my teeth were white or how many scars there is on my back.
And I do not care how much blood there is on your civil protection uniform, or how your shoes are newly polished.

This is exactly the reason why you are unable to enjoy the RP and have a bad impression of the server, because you can not make a proper physical description. Therefore people do not act normally around you, because they think you can't RP. Maybe you can't that's OK ALRIGHT? You can come to RP-School that is hosted by Me, Mechanic and Kenny. You are welcome, we do not discriminate anyone.

Proper physical description?
That's pretty subjective aint it.

I know how to make a better physical description, but a physical description is not a gamebreaking thing.

So you are aware that your physical description is incomplete? You are clearly not ready to have operator on the server.
Everyone on the server should have a proper physical description, because it affects RP.
Now like I said you can come to RP-School and we can teach you how to make a nice physical description.

"I didnt put much time into the physical description as I was expecting an event seeing as the server just launched, and I completely forgot about it afterwards." Reread please.

That's just dumb leaving your character incomplete. Maybe you would actually have a better impression if you would play the server more instead of just rage quitting. You could actually just call an admin if you think that the units are doing wrong. 05's and RCT's are not supposed to push people around... They are supposed to FearRP since they are still human.

Ragequit? You're making things up now. Stop acting like I know nothing about half life 2 roleplay. Stop basing ones experience on their physical description, thank you.

It's ok to admit that you are new to HL2RP. Come to RP-School next time the server gets on and we will teach you the basics!
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Sukka.
The topic has been locked.

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160450

Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

I could not care less if people knew my teeth were white or how many scars there is on my back.
And I do not care how much blood there is on your civil protection uniform, or how your shoes are newly polished.

This is exactly the reason why you are unable to enjoy the RP and have a bad impression of the server, because you can not make a proper physical description. Therefore people do not act normally around you, because they think you can't RP. Maybe you can't that's OK ALRIGHT? You can come to RP-School that is hosted by Me, Mechanic and Kenny. You are welcome, we do not discriminate anyone.

I know how to make a better physical description, but a physical description is not a gamebreaking thing.

So you are aware that your physical description is incomplete? You are clearly not ready to have operator on the server.
Everyone on the server should have a proper physical description, because it affects RP.
Now like I said you can come to RP-School and we can teach you how to make a nice physical description.

"I didnt put much time into the physical description as I was expecting an event seeing as the server just launched, and I completely forgot about it afterwards." Reread please.

That's just dumb leaving your character incomplete. Maybe you would actually have a better impression if you would play the server more instead of just rage quitting. You could actually just call an admin if you think that the units are doing wrong. 05's and RCT's are not supposed to push people around... They are supposed to FearRP since they are still human.

Ragequit? You're making things up now. Stop acting like I know nothing about half life 2 roleplay. Stop basing ones experience on their physical description, thank you.

It's ok to admit that you are new to HL2RP. Come to RP-School next time the server gets on and we will teach you the basics!

Yeah, I have a common sence school, it's where I learn people what common sence is.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160453

Mechanic wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

Yeah, I have a common sence school, it's where I learn people what common sence is.

Well you need to take a spelling school and go back to elementary. You don't know how to spell a simple word. "sence" Its sense.

Spelling? More of a common typo I make.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160456

Cave wrote:
Mechanic wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

Well you need to take a spelling school and go back to elementary. You don't know how to spell a simple word. "sence" Its sense.

Spelling? More of a common typo I make.

How can you do this? "I learn people" please teach me master.

But let's be serious here

• Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160460

CALM DOWN
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160461

Kittai wrote:
CALM DOWN

Yes Sir!
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160462

Thread Locked. It's a huge flame war and it's going out of control!
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds