Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My first impressions

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160408

You guys should get anti-DDoS plugin. The minge community called (Censure) are DDoSing populaty HL2RP servers to increase their.

lf you do not belive me, l can get proof lt is one of community DDoSing.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160414

• Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Sukka.

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160417

Sukka wrote:

Sukka, wallhack ?
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Shephard_PL.

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160425

Sukka wrote:

I could not care less if people knew my teeth were white or how many scars there is on my back.
And I do not care how much blood there is on your civil protection uniform, or how your shoes are newly polished.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Cave.

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160431

Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

I could not care less if people knew my teeth were white or how many scars there is on my back.
And I do not care how much blood there is on your civil protection uniform, or how your shoes are newly polished.

This is exactly the reason why you are unable to enjoy the RP and have a bad impression of the server, because you can not make a proper physical description. Therefore people do not act normally around you, because they think you can't RP. Maybe you can't that's OK ALRIGHT? You can come to RP-School that is hosted by Me, Mechanic and Kenny. You are welcome, we do not discriminate anyone.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160433

Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

This is exactly the reason why you are unable to enjoy the RP and have a bad impression of the server, because you can not make a proper physical description. Therefore people do not act normally around you, because they think you can't RP. Maybe you can't that's OK ALRIGHT? You can come to RP-School that is hosted by Me, Mechanic and Kenny. You are welcome, we do not discriminate anyone.

Proper physical description?
That's pretty subjective aint it.

I know how to make a better physical description, but a physical description is not a gamebreaking thing. What would you like me to do?
"6'5 Brown hair, blue eyes, nicely tied shoes, scar under eye"?
I could easily do that, but I was just going to check out the server, I didnt put much time into it as I was expecting an event seeing as the server just launched. Quit bitching over a physical description, and dont even bother suggesting an "RP-School"
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160435

Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

I know how to make a better physical description, but a physical description is not a gamebreaking thing.

So you are aware that your physical description is incomplete? You are clearly not ready to have operator on the server.
Everyone on the server should have a proper physical description, because it affects RP.
Now like I said you can come to RP-School and we can teach you how to make a nice physical description.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160437

Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

I know how to make a better physical description, but a physical description is not a gamebreaking thing.

So you are aware that your physical description is incomplete? You are clearly not ready to have operator on the server.
Everyone on the server should have a proper physical description, because it affects RP.
Now like I said you can come to RP-School and we can teach you how to make a nice physical description.

"I didnt put much time into the physical description as I was expecting an event seeing as the server just launched, and I completely forgot about it afterwards." Reread please.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160446

Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

"I didnt put much time into the physical description as I was expecting an event seeing as the server just launched, and I completely forgot about it afterwards." Reread please.

That's just dumb leaving your character incomplete. Maybe you would actually have a better impression if you would play the server more instead of just rage quitting. You could actually just call an admin if you think that the units are doing wrong. 05's and RCT's are not supposed to push people around... They are supposed to FearRP since they are still human.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: My first impressions 10 years, 10 months ago #160448

Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:
Cave wrote:
Sukka wrote:

That's just dumb leaving your character incomplete. Maybe you would actually have a better impression if you would play the server more instead of just rage quitting. You could actually just call an admin if you think that the units are doing wrong. 05's and RCT's are not supposed to push people around... They are supposed to FearRP since they are still human.

Ragequit? You're making things up now. Stop acting like I know nothing about half life 2 roleplay. Stop basing ones experience on their physical description, thank you.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds