Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CCA application

CCA application 10 years, 10 months ago #160251

Steam Name:|FP| Cheech
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43585231
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? To keep citizens in line and make the rebels wish they were never born
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? i am a very strong but small man i have but few weaknesses when it comes to my body my legs are not as strong as they used to be. (i will explain in backstory) And i also have psychological problems easily manipulated as for my strengths i am not the best with guns but i am a master at the art of hand to hand combat.

What kind of personality does your character give? strong willed but easily outsmarted.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?To keep citizens in line and annihilate rebels wherever they hide.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? Mind bending and will psychologically scar me for the rest of my living days.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

When i was just a boy my father always taught me to defend myself and become strong but i have always hated hurting people. My mother always used to comfort me no matter what happened either got into trouble with the law as i always did because my father was a very active criminal and the police would just smash my face up against the wall for my name being McGreggor. I was also bullied allot when i was young because i just never hit back this is what made me stronger because of what i went through when i was younger. i have always bin simple minded and i would always think of myself as nothing but then years later i grew up and the world was taken over in seven hours by these combine sons of bitches i never thought much of it but then a war started and life changed for me. The rebels started making viruses that turned honest working people into flesh eating things. I would look outside and i would see people eating people there was so much blood the combine said that they were here to protect us but most of them were either cowering behind their blockades or they were simply just dead with the rest. Then i didn't hate the combine i just simply hated the fact that most of them didn't deserve to be a protector of the city because they couldn't protect anyone not even themselves. After the virus had subsided the rebels started raiding our homes for supplies i heard footsteps and gunshots going off in the apartments right next to mine i was terrified but i knew they would blow my door own eventually. So i stood by my door grasping my trusty sledgehammer as the rebels pounded on my door to get in. *boom* The rebel smashed the door down with a blood curdling kick i quickly stood back and whacked the rebel across the face hes was on the floor dead as a door nail i kept on smashing his face to make sure he was dead there was blood in my eyes i had just killed a man in front of my mother. She looked at me like i was a wild hound as the other rebel scrambled into my house they saw that i had killed one of their comrades i was only 15 they put me in a corner and shot me in both of my kneecaps with a 9 mm pistol i screamed in agony as they knocked my mother out and dragged her away never to be seen again. After that fateful day my block of apartments was stacked full of c4 and blown to smithereens. and as for my father he was killed fighting the rebels while he was at work the rebels had taken over his workplace looking for information on the combine. He didn't say anything because he had nothing to say about the combine he was shot and killed with the rest of the factory workers. And so i was forced out of my home with nowhere to go just started walking again but in agony every step of the way with the CCA as my last hope of making a name for myself in this cruel corrupt world i enlist myself for a hope of a new life.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CCA.018.UNION.02.056: Citizen
Citizen:*turns around and looks at combine 'yes officer'
CCA.018.UNION.02.056: Wall now
Citizen:Why sir
CCA.018.UNION.02.056:Citizen: Wall now
Citizen: No *Citizen attempts to run away*
CCA.018.UNION.02.056: Rolls 64
Citizen rolls 48
CCA.018.UNION.02.056: *Grabs citizen by the arm and pushes them up against the wall*
Citizen:*starts to struggle out of combines grip*
CCA.018.UNION.02.056:*checks citizen for deadly weapons finds semi automatic machine gun* Rebel!
Citizen: gets out of combines grip and tries to run away
CCA.018.UNION.02.056: Rolls 24
Citizen: rolls 56
CCA.018.UNION.02.056:*picks up gun and shoots rebel in the back of the leg*
Citizen:*Falls over in agony*
CCA.018.UNION.02.056:*Knocks out citizen with stun stick and drags him to the nexus*
<<IC>>
Name: Hamish McGreggor
CID:None
Hair Color:Dirty Blonde
Eye Color:Light blue
Facial Hair:Braided Beard
Race:White irish
Height:5'9
Weight:81kg 178 pounds
Distinguishing Marks:scars above my right eyebrow and a scar on each of my kneecaps

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?None

List previous fields you are experienced in:Hand to hand combat protecting family

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I wish to have a new life and one day find my mother if she is living or dead and find the rebels that kidnapped her and amputate them for the whole world to see

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)i understand that if i betray the CCA i will accept death and shame upon my family name
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by mrpottyhead1. Reason: quick change
The topic has been locked.

Re: CCA application 10 years, 10 months ago #160253

+Support you are very trust worthy and I think you'll be great. Good luck!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: CCA application 10 years, 10 months ago #160256

Seems like a lot of time has been put into this app

+support
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: CCA application 10 years, 10 months ago #160267

mrpottyhead1 wrote:

What are you expected to do in the CCA? to protect citizens

No, you got it all wrong. The CCA is not about "to protect citizens".
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds