Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gucci-CCA-HL2RP

Gucci-CCA-HL2RP 10 years, 10 months ago #159813

Steam Name:|FP|FF| ggboyswag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41747423

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? To Discipline Citizen into following rules and restore or keep order in the city.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Good fighter can take down citizens easily.

What kind of personality does your character give? Kind-Hearted and Very Sociable but has NO tolerance for wrong duers.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Punish Uncivilized behavior. Re-Educate Citizens. Keep Order in the city.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? Rigorous Training and Multiple Challenges. Learning how to Respect higher ups.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)
Before the invasion, Tyrone was a well known fighter. He started as an Orphan living on the streets looking for work. Escapee from a foster home at 17, living on his own was difficult for him. With just the little cash he made from small jobs he bought food, clothes, and things he could afford. After a long day at work he decided to go to a bar and get a cold beer. He got into a fight with a drunk guy and gets cut below the right guy from a broken bottle. Thinking hes about to die a man come to aid and knocks the guy out with a chair. Thankful for his life he meets Dale who is pleased with his efforts to try and fight the drunk man. Tyrone and Dale become good friends and Dale ask Tyrone to live and work for him. Thinking it's the best opportunity hes been given he takes it. Dale was also a fighter back in the days and is now a coach and taught Tyrone how to fight. Making money with Underground fighting was a dream for Tyrone. Until winning one small fight gets him into big trouble. Tyrone wins against a champion for $50,000 dollars. After a few days of luxury from the fight Tyrone goes to the bar to celebrate while his friend Dale stays at home. Returning from the bar Tyrone finds his friend Dale severely beaten inside his now ransacked apartment. Dale with his last words and breath tells Tyrone it was the champion he fought days ago who beat him and took the money they earned. With the death of his friend Dale, Tyrone was out for Revenge. He rushes to the cops for help but they laugh at him. Tyrone has to take the law into his own hands. Tyrone searches and finds his enemies and deals with them getting all of his earnings and more back. Dealing with the loss of his friend Tyrone now makes an oath saying that criminals shall feel his wrath no one under his watch shall suffer like his friend. When the invasion happens Tyrone sees it more as an opportunity. An opportunity to do what he now stands for. He goes to apply right away.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):

<<IC>>
Name: Tyrone Williams
CID: Server not out.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color:Brown
Facial Hair:Brown
Race:African American
Height:5'11"
Weight:160
Distinguishing Marks:Cut under right eye going horizontal

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?no

List previous fields you are experienced in: Old fighter

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to make sure citizens dont do criminal acts and stay civilized

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? Yes, I understand i will be Publicly Amputated (Public Amputation)
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gucci-CCA-HL2RP 10 years, 10 months ago #159814

+ support you're not getting it
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Gucci-CCA-HL2RP 10 years, 10 months ago #159832

+ support Iffy backstory but I know you from the dark rp server and I think you are fully capable to be CCA.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds