TOPIC: Cave - Operator Application

Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159608

Steam Name: Cave - Summer sale!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35088304
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/WelcomeToMyPage/
I am From?: Denmark
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.
Time spent in FP: 4 Years.
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, but not on the hl2rp server.
Why You?:
I'm happy that The Friendly Players community finally got a Half- Life 2 roleplaying server, I requested on long ago, but it was sadly declined, I spent a long time making it.: Click here to see it. You may consider it as part of the application.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past 6 months the only thing i've been playing on Garrysmod is HL2RP. I've played Half life 2 roleplay since the start of the gamemode, back when it was called OpenAura. I've also played on countless amount of servers of HL2RP, it is my favorite gamemode of all time.

There is no doubt I have a serious amount of experience with HL2RP. An HL2RP server needs a good staff team, and I want to help. I chatted a lot with EMP and Zackz concerning my ideas, but I doubt it's any help as long as im not part of the staff team. I'm a very experienced roleplayer, and I know what's right and wrong. I know how to enforce the rules, and I know how some admins abuse their observer for metagaming, which is sad.

My experience of administrating hl2rp is big. I've been operator on serveral servers, and ended up as superadmin on two of them. My favorite faction is Civil Protection, and I know a great system for the units, please do consider me as part of the staff team, I promise that I will do a big change, because right now there is a lot of work to do, including fixing the cannon seeing as the server doesnt have one yet. I will dedicate all my time to the Half life 2 roleplaying server, as I do not feel like playing on the other servers.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Cave.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159618

+Support, It's cool you returned to fp, I think you would be a great staff member for the server.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159627

Krieged wrote:
+Support, It's cool you returned to fp, I think you would be a great staff member for the server.

Thanks, that means a lot to me.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159643

-support. You were hating on the server earlier acting like a dick.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159646

Cave Cave Cave..... You are one of the players that learned ME to play HL2RP... Support all the way brothr <3
  • Eric Tomson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cave

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159662

granny wrote:
-support. You were hating on the server earlier acting like a dick.

What? Link me. I never done such thing, you're -supporting me because you have an application yourself, isn't that right?
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159667

I was told that you were calling the server not serious enough. And you should get SA to fix it all.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159668

granny wrote:
I was told that you were calling the server not serious enough. And you should get SA to fix it all.

I haven't even been on the server yet, because I don't have the password, So how am I to call the server unserious? All I've said was that i'm worried if people won't take the server serious as we already have a DarkRP server where it's less serious. As for the SA part? I don't believe I said I need to get SA, but I said that I would like to get in the staff team, so I can make a server cannon and help out.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159676

Exactly so why did you say it cave?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we are more powerful beyond measure. ~ Bruce Lee

Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, a hour, a month, or even a year! But it will subside. ~ Eric Thomas

We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win. ~ Derrick Rose

Rory The Dinosaur: I believe I am perfect for the staff team.

Re: Cave - Operator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159678

Chad Warden wrote:
Exactly so why did you say it cave?

Cave wrote:

I haven't even been on the server yet, because I don't have the password, So how am I to call the server unserious? All I've said was that i'm worried if people won't take the server serious as we already have a DarkRP server where it's less serious. As for the SA part? I don't believe I said I need to get SA, but I said that I would like to get in the staff team, so I can make a server cannon and help out.

Might wanna re-read that.
I haven't said what granny said I said.
Saidception ok.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds