Username Password: Remember me

Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3

Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3 10 years, 10 months ago #159596

Steam Name : lFPl Niebiański Murzyn

Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:18991367

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : l want to have fun experience with playing as a vortigaunt and show my fearRP when l'm being wanted by combine.
What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : Enslaved vortigaunt is without vortessence power creature with chains on the body. He's roleplay is simple - obeying CCA and doing dirty job for them.

What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : Freed vortigaunt is much more interesting, cause you can finally use vortessence. You can use vortessence by healing friends or creating green electric fireball in enemys. Vortessence is also usable in talking on distance with others from his race.
Freed vortigaunt is mostly in resistance team which is very useful as l said some lines up, he can healing targets. Their favourite food are headcrabs or antlion limbs - rarely human meat and human food.

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) :

Aska'lam grew up in world called 'Xen'. When he had 130 years old, their master 'Nihilanth' opened portal to distanly planted 'Earth'. Aska'lam and other vortigaunts were teleported in blackmesa reseach complex in mexic. Aska'lam's group started attacking humans and kept destroying complex, but there was a silent man who survived accident 'Gordon Freeman'. He decided to escape from blackmesa and he took everything in own hands.

Freeman started killing everyone, who tryed stop him. Vortigaunts passing laboratory facility noticed him then attacked from back. Everyone except Aska'lam from his group died cause he escaped.
Fortunately, gordon freeman killed Nihilanth has been killed and chains on vortigaunt's body stopped working.

Most of these intelligent creatures stayed in earth in hope, they will fix destroyes and help humans grewing up...
Aska'lam met friendly human which was named 'James'. Both of them decided to travel on earth and teach Aska'lam something about human's live.

The 7 hour began, combine attacked earth from suprise - humans had not chance to fight against andvanced technology enemy. Group of combine soldiers attacked Aska'lam and James caravan. James sacrifaced hisself to give Aska'lam time to escape..

Now Aska'lam in fear and depression looking for alliance.. ln city 18..

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) :

** The rebel stares at the vort
Rebel: Guys! Look, it's a vort
Rebel: Don't worry Vort, we won't hurt you
Me: This one greets the Rebel, this one wishes to know his name.
Rebel: I'm John
Me: This one greets the John
/me Bows
Rebel Let me take you to my base
Me: This one shall follow the John.
** They arrive at the Slums apartments, where they get ambushed by two CP units
** John Opens the door.
** CP 1 opens fire at the resistance member
** John ducks down behind a table, as does the Vort
Rebel: Go on, use your powers!
Me: This one does not like to use his powers unless very necessary
Rebe;: It is necessary! Do it
** The vortigaunt puts his hands together, generating a green beam between them
** The vortigaunt Slowly pulls his hands apart, a green beam of energy acting like a bridge between them
** The Vortigaunt Steps up from the table, and throws his hands forwards, launching a bolt of electrictiy towards CP 1.
** CP 1 Gets smashed by the bolt, and thus falls over, unconsious.
** The Vortigaunt Falls to the ground leaning on the table, drained of his energy.
Me: This o-one has used all his energy, this one must rest.
** The rebel fires a few shots into the other CP, killing him.
** The rebel gets up, and fires another shot into the head of the unconsious CP.
Rebel: Good work Vort, what's your name?
Me: This one's name is Aska'lam.

<:: Ic Section ::>

Vortigaunt Name : Aska'lam

Vortigaunt Age : 167 years old

Vortigaunt Height : 7 feet

(ooc): l voided three parts of lC questions, cause l'm applying for freed vortigaunt, cheers.
(ooc2): Sorry for grammar issues !
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Shephard_PL.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3 10 years, 10 months ago #159625

Alright, l'm really sorry for copying and paste someone work and claiming as own...
Well... in hour l wrote shorter backstory, but this time l used my own idea.

Everything should be now clearly okay.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3 10 years, 10 months ago #159631

Stop already, stop copying.

I seriously advice you to stop copying, I understand it may be hard to make a backstory when there is no server cannon yet, but please try to anyway.

www.littlenerdgaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1060
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Cave.

Re: Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3 10 years, 10 months ago #159641

Cave wrote:
Stop already, stop copying.

I seriously advice you to stop copying, I understand it may be hard to make a backstory when there is no server cannon yet, but please try to anyway.

www.littlenerdgaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1060

Lel. Cave l'm suprised, you found out copy..

Well, you gave me no choice l made something by myself now, lf you not belive me you can try to find it.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Niebiański Vortigaunt freed app ;3 10 years, 10 months ago #159653

Seems like copy an pasting is a re-occurring thing with you because you did it for your cca ap as well. The whole point of role play is to become involved with your character, his/her progression is really all in your mind. Writing a lengthy and involving back story helps pull you into the role of your character. It is not about how much power you get when the server goes online.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds