Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application

Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159426

Vortigaunt Application!

Steam Name:|FP|boxofrain1
Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:45043665

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? :Big for of alien role play. I also enjoy playing the role of the minority. I love their overall back story, which would make it an even better experience to play. I believe playing Vortigaunt to be a unique experience and much different from usual CCA and citizen.

What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? :Basically your a slave to the combine.

What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : Group up with rebels, and use your powers against the combine. Find a good hiding place and make a shelter for Vortigaunts and rebels and be an Elder.

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) :
Sent to invade Earth by the Nihilanth, Apex was one of the front Vortigaunt footmen to head through the portal. After heading in, Apex had not teleported to a battle front which he had envisioned. Instead his feet hit the warm pavement of an interstate highway, some miles away from the intended location, Black Mesa. It must have been very late at night because there was no one on the road, the street lights were very dim, however Apex could make out the colossal silhouette of the skyscrapers in the distance.
Having a natural lust for adventure and new things, Apex was drawn to the luminescent city. As time went on Apex found his existence to be somewhat pitiful. The inhabitants of Earth feared him and in many cases tried killing him. He found home with some of the other vagrants of the city, who could go to libraries and get Apex books about human civilization and human sciences. He took great interest in the people of Earth, but life was not peaceful for Apex for very long. For before anyone on Earth could act the Combine had arrived and the war for humanity began.
Apex was never much of a fighter, and he didn't like war. The sewers were his home until the human resistance started flooding in. At which point he was snatched up by the Combine with a group of rebels and instead of being killed, was luckily placed in one of the CCA's work order programs. Now he remains on Earth serving his new master, the Combine. But for how long?

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) :[Enslaved Vroti/Combine
interaction]

-Apex picks up a piece of trash and admires Cafe Baltic's new logo.

>CCA officer hits Apex to the ground and says, "Get Back to work Biotic".

-Apex manages to get on his feet and says, "Yes, officer, thank you officer, thank you for your
forgiveness".

>CCA officer grunts and walks away.

-Apex looks off into the sunset, hoping for a better time for him and his people.

[Free Vorti/Vorti interaction]

-Apex sits on a small rug, pondering the values of existence in his poorly made shack.

>Young Vortigaunt moves the curtain in the doorway aside and says, "Elder Apex, the Combine have taken this one's home and killed my family. Now they have come to this planet and wish to do the same to its inhabitants. Us wish for you to teach us the Vortessence".

-Apex replies, "Come to we, and we will teach the Youngling how to use one's natural power as a force to fight the Combine".

<:: Ic Section ::>

Vortigaunt Name -8321(slave name), Apex-Vokryk(birth name)
Vortigaunt Age :95 (human years)
Vortigaunt Height :6'0 ft
Why does your vortigaunt want to server the union? : Able bodied and capable of working long hours without rest.
Do you understand that you will be killed If you work with the resistance? :Yes.
I,________Apex Vokryk______ Will server the union as an enslaved biotic.

Thanks for the move moderator!
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by boxofrain1.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159427

i would support it or something but i cant read it my eyes D: at least space it out
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159430

Yay Vortie apps. +Support
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159431

WhipHarper wrote:
i would support it or something but i cant read it my eyes D: at least space it out

For your eyes!
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159433

Thanks, +Support!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159439

+Support
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159458

+Support

Re: Fukien T (boxofrain1) Vortigaunt Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159461

+Support Love the back story!
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxofrain1
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds