Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [HL2RP] Suggestions!

Re: [HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years ago #207117

GrimThunder62 wrote:
ggboyswag wrote:
Nice suggestions croc. Give me some input on my P2L suggestion. In my experience in P2L I've seen other be more interactive in RP and using /mes in a more RP way rather than saying "/me shoots guy in head." Its more like /me grabs his 9mm pistol from his bag holding it with both hands, and aiming it at the mans head shaking nervously as he knows that hes about to shoot, he then quickly pulls the trigger firing at the mans head.
No, that isn't P2L. What you've shown is what normal rolling RP looks like. Play to lose is simply /me pulls out weapon, and then you just start firing without rolls.

Yeah, what I meant to say is that P2L enforces better /mes instead of having a dull /me like /me shoots guy in head. I already explained what P2L is if you want to put your own input in explaining it better please do.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
The topic has been locked.

Re: [HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years ago #207119

ggboyswag wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:
ggboyswag wrote:
Nice suggestions croc. Give me some input on my P2L suggestion. In my experience in P2L I've seen other be more interactive in RP and using /mes in a more RP way rather than saying "/me shoots guy in head." Its more like /me grabs his 9mm pistol from his bag holding it with both hands, and aiming it at the mans head shaking nervously as he knows that hes about to shoot, he then quickly pulls the trigger firing at the mans head.
No, that isn't P2L. What you've shown is what normal rolling RP looks like. Play to lose is simply /me pulls out weapon, and then you just start firing without rolls.

Yeah, what I meant to say is that P2L enforces better /mes instead of having a dull /me like /me shoots guy in head. I already explained what P2L is if you want to put your own input in explaining it better please do.

The /me's are the same either play style, you just have less /me attempts to shoot the guy with his chicken pox, and more /me kills man with chicken pox. No attempt or rolls it's just do.

69th comment get mad
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: [HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years ago #207120

zackz11 wrote:
ggboyswag wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:
ggboyswag wrote:

The /me's are the same either play style, you just have less /me attempts to shoot the guy with his chicken pox, and more /me kills man with chicken pox. No attempt or rolls it's just do.

69th comment get mad

Well you cant just "do" otherwise that would be powergame. All RP rules still apply to P2L.

• ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
Last Edit: 10 years ago by ggboyswag.

Re: [HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years ago #207132

Then, perhaps, I don't think you understand what Play to Lose is.

Play to Lose is literally forcing your actions upon other people. Think about it like PERP. You need a /me to equip your weapon, but you don't need one to shoot and kill someone.

Rolling, which is what we use, requires a /me to try and kill someone, which you roll upon.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: [HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years ago #207148

GrimThunder62 wrote:
Then, perhaps, I don't think you understand what Play to Lose is.

Play to Lose is literally forcing your actions upon other people. Think about it like PERP. You need a /me to equip your weapon, but you don't need one to shoot and kill someone.

Rolling, which is what we use, requires a /me to try and kill someone, which you roll upon.

I just recently got introduced to P2L and have used it a couples of times so I only know the basics but if you want to explain it further please do. I'm sure we would all want to here about it.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds