Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [HL2RP] Suggestions!

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #159934

I'd like to suggest scanners but the post I would like to make is way to large. So,
hl2rp.wikia.com/wiki/City_Scanner explains the majority of it.

Very detailed information about the city scanner and how to use it effectively in role play.

• boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by boxofrain1.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #159992

Citizen chat voice
Fix suitcase to be seen on thirdperson
Hunger Mod
lnjury Mod (for example CCA shoots citizen in leg and he fall over)
Limited ooc resistance applications, choose some people and close it
APC
Combine sniper

Vip idea:

Custom TnB Model
?Permission to apply on CA?
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160004

Enslaved vorts they clean stuff for the combIne they can escape but very slowly because they are brained washed only way for them to lose the shackles is from a elder vort they are mentally strong or something and they can take away the brain wash with there powers.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160006

No mine was already taken DX
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160007

How about necrotics they only come out at night or something and they stay in the sewers you can not fearRP and punch the zombie you need a weapon second they can PK you so watch out if CCA gets PKED a few of your numbers change.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160009

Mechanic wrote:
Shephard_PL wrote:
Citizen chat voice
Hunger Mod
APC
Combine sniper

Vip idea:

Custom TnB Model

Voice chat if Failrp

No hunger mod. People should passive rp hunger them selves, we dont need to force them. No to injury mod, people can learn to pain rp. Dunno what you mean on the Limited OOC thing. APC isnt needed, the OTA get the job done pretty damn well. Combine sniper, not so sure, may be a good idea. No VIP items should be added.

l've seen on one server, owner made citizen voice as H flag - only trusted members which are not going to abuse get it.

Hunger RP is cool plugin, people will act like in half-life everytime hungry and rations will be only one thing which can get food and tokens.

lnjury RP can stop minges which are minge running or l'd say P2L lf CCA shooted him in leg while running.

About ooc resistance applications, l ment about taking max. 10-15 rebels and close it. Even lC joining rebels should be closed then. lt would stop people being lolwebuls and make plaza empty at 60+ players cause everyone could escape to slums and ask people in resistance armband ,,hey guys! can l join you ? l wana kill cambine''

APC could be used well on zombie event or when nobody has OTA whitelist at rebel attack.

Vip benefits could increase donating server.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160012

Ummmm how about the combine sniper addon we could have OTA snipers or VAMPS also known as assistan from episode one maybe?
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 10 months ago #160020

Shephard_PL wrote:
Mechanic wrote:
Shephard_PL wrote:
Citizen chat voice
Hunger Mod
APC
Combine sniper

Vip idea:

Custom TnB Model

Voice chat if Failrp

No hunger mod. People should passive rp hunger them selves, we dont need to force them. No to injury mod, people can learn to pain rp. Dunno what you mean on the Limited OOC thing. APC isnt needed, the OTA get the job done pretty damn well. Combine sniper, not so sure, may be a good idea. No VIP items should be added.

l've seen on one server, owner made citizen voice as H flag - only trusted members which are not going to abuse get it.

Hunger RP is cool plugin, people will act like in half-life everytime hungry and rations will be only one thing which can get food and tokens.

lnjury RP can stop minges which are minge running or l'd say P2L lf CCA shooted him in leg while running.

About ooc resistance applications, l ment about taking max. 10-15 rebels and close it. Even lC joining rebels should be closed then. lt would stop people being lolwebuls and make plaza empty at 60+ players cause everyone could escape to slums and ask people in resistance armband ,,hey guys! can l join you ? l wana kill cambine''

APC could be used well on zombie event or when nobody has OTA whitelist at rebel attack.

Vip benefits could increase donating server.

We discused most of that and desided not to do it. Giving people voice is a definit no. If someone is minge running the staff will deal with them. A majority of what your sugesting is stuff that you should rp anyway. The rebels will be handeled ingame by Zach.

How about necrotics they only come out at night or something and they stay in the sewers you can not fearRP and punch the zombie you need a weapon second they can PK you so watch out if CCA gets PKED a few of your numbers change.

We may look into doing somthing like this if the map changes. But for now we have some fun events planed instead.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #161300

Well first no one can see you have a suitcase second change the map to industrial city 17 or keep this city, next I think public amputation rarely happens :/ ,make IC CWU and combine apps you must have a certain amount of LP, make city scanners apps, enslaved vorts app, OTA maybe,and lastly put in M9K addon in it is a whole bunch of guns you only need 4, o and combine snipers.

You don't need to pick them all.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Zach.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #161327

i think you should make a new emote,
sit chair
so you can actually sit on chairs without holding legs up.

And i think you should have access to wallace breen when you play city administrator, because just look around the map there is breen propaganda everywere yet the city administrator is some random model, either make the model available or remove the propaganda posters.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxofrain1
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds