Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [HL2RP] Suggestions!

[HL2RP] Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159113

Post your suggestions here.

Suggestion being addons(Ex:Ration dispenser),story lined events. Really anything that could be added to the server and benefit it for the better. Thanks for reading now go post some suggestions!
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Viking.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilfred

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159114

Release it now.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159119

Suggestions:

Jobs:
•Leader of The City (Wallace Breen)
•Medical Officers
•Government Officials
•Nexus Patrol
•Nexus Guards (For Camera Screens)
•Technician - Sells PC's, Alarms, Motion Detectors, Radios, Screens (TV),

SWEPS For CCA:
•Turrets - Press E On Turrets to Manually Arm The Turret And Fire
•Remote Control (For Use With Turrets)

SWEPS For All:
•Fists/Keys
•Backback (Inventory)
•SuitCase - Extra Storage
•Wallet - An Improved Way to Spend Money Instead of Just Interacting With The Item

Miscellaneous:
•Pod - Used For Quick Transportation to Nexus
•Camera - Screens Set Up In Nexus With Cameras Around City, Not In Rebel Areas
•Accumulation Motion Blur - Used In The Case of Post-Explosion, Slight Blur, Short Amount of Time
•Fall - If Running Faster A Small Time After Endurance Runs Out, Fall Over
•Fall 2 - If Running And Velocity Position Is Changed, Like Running Up Stairs, Fall Over
•Chat Filter (OOC) - When You Swear In OOC It Doesn't Send And Says: Do Not Use Profane Language
•PAC - Used For Customising Player, Able to Save PAC Designs And Publish (Like My Cigarette)
•Customised Hud
•ATM
•Leaderboards - Most Money, Time Played, Highest Attributes
•MOTD, Pre-Set With Auto Date, Going to The FP HL2:RP Rules
•Sacrifice Special Attributes for More Points - Like FP Zombie Survival
•Walk (Toggle) - With Walk Speed

Diamond VIP Perks:
•Rollermine - Patrolling Only, Not Harmful
•City Scanner - Must Have CCA.DvL Position

• dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by dedetee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleAssassin1

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159126

Will there be hunger mod
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159165

This is just a small suggestion, maybe day and night cycle? So it adds more of an realistic RP set?

I dont know if this has been suggested / or is planning to be added, so if it is sorry.
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159168

Some of the servers i've been on don't have it. Some is automatic day while some of the others are night. I think.
RP Name - Olaf White

Meow

Dat is all.

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159194

I suggest Seth should stop snifffing Crack everyday
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159289

•Turrets - Press E On Turrets to Manually Arm The Turret And Fire

Already Added

Diamond VIP Perks:
•Rollermine - Patrolling Only, Not Harmful
•City Scanner - Must Have CCA.DvL Position

We don't plan on adding D-VIP things, as they may destroy and unbalance RP.

Will there be hunger mod

We haven't really done anything about this, but if we do, damage from it would take quite some time, as rations are rarely handed out.

This is just a small suggestion, maybe day and night cycle? So it adds more of an realistic RP set?

Our current map doesn't have this (As far as I know), and I wouldn't like it as it may bring joyful feelings into RP, where instead we want dread and fear.

I suggest Seth should stop snifffing Crack everyday

Seth's crack is very lovely though.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159462

Free Vortigaunts getting vortiessence powers?
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Essence

Re: Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #159803

I found a loose ranking system another server may have implemented but I thought it was a really good idea. So I have written up some stuff about it because the original outline had no description (just the titles of ranks). It's also definitely going to add a huge role playing element to Vortigaunts and others interacting. Also could be used to distribute Vortiessence powers, although this is just an idea.

[NOTE: top rank would have access to all the void powers and each level would gain the the abilites from the level before it]

[NOTE: All vortessence abilities take charging/recharging before they can be used/re-used (also speculation)]

Vortigaunt Ranking system

Prophet

Leader of the Vortigaunts, other members look up to him/her as the leader of the Vortigaunt movement. Although, the Prophet is not often seen by other Vortigaunts and lays in hiding (for safety purposes), his bidding is achieved through the efforts of the Elders. The main goal for the Prophet is to provide the younger Vortigaunts with knowledge of the Vortessence and ultimately lead them to their freedom (even though this outcome is literally impossible set in the confines of HL2Rp it is still something you play out for character development, the Combine will always be an opposing force).

Possible rank power: Teleport, and or Nova beam (slightly longer range then normal vort beam but has an area of effect around the player)

Elder

Having spent many years in slavery and seeing the hardships of their race, they have grown wise and have gained a better grasp of the Vortessence. The younger Vortigaunts seek all council with the Elders, not only for Vortessence training but for advise on life in the new world. Another gravely important role of the Elders is to relay and pass down the wishes of the Prophet, (assisting the rebels or orchestrating a rescue mission to free other Vortigaunts) since the Prophet must stay hidden from from the gerenal public. Elders are high on the Combine's most wanted list along with the Prophet. This is due to their stronger Vortiessence powers, and direct contact with the Prophet. It is important for the Vortigaunts and the resistance a like to protect the Elders. If an Elder was to somehow be captured by the Combine, they could(all be it, unwillingly) supply invaluable information that could potentially bring down their leader, the Prophet.

Possible rank powers: Vort beam(short range, but lethal green electric bolt) and or teleport

Adult Vortigaunt

Older, and somewhat wiser their, vortessence abilities are slightly more honed. The Adult Vortigaunt is in close contact with the Elders and are training powers to assist the resistance in their fight. The Adults are often the foot soldier for the elders, but still play a vital role in the resistance efforts. Since they are older they must set the example for the Younglings, (respect the elders and using vortessence powers for the right reasons) as to maintain the Vortigaunt ideals and traditions (LORE).

Possible rank powers: heal beam (like the health pack from Dark Rp but looks like a green beam) and or vorti beam at this point, and or vortessence telepathy (short range whisper between Vortigaunts only)

Youngling

Everyone has to start somewhere, right? It is safe to say that the majority of the Younglings will be slaves of the Combine, until they can make an escape (with a resistance break out or communication with free Vortigaunts to help). Although the Younglings maybe 50+ years in human age, their minds are still supple and not as well tuned to the vortessence as their older, wiser counterparts. Some of these Younglings might also not be able to speak perfect English (they speak more using 'the' before names, thicker accents when pronouncing r's and s's and referring to themselves as 'we' or 'us' and not I).

Possible rank powers: Claw (slightly stronger fist) and or vortessence telepathy (it would be hard to use this in captivity due to the fact that all free Vortigaunts are wanted by the Combine and you would have to do some searching to find one).

Mind you this is all just a suggestion, but I would be willing to form a loose society (not based on powers or anything) because I think it would greatly benefit role playing on all factions. AND all the said powers here are speculative, Vortigaunts could have no powers for all I know.

Spent 3 hours on this, please at least read it all and tell me what you think.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by boxofrain1.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds